• ARCHIVES 
  • » hahaha... hi im anne well haha not really into forum kuya insist me to create a thread^^ haha... well hope to know yah all ...cheers.....

Pages: 1234

hahaha... hi im anne well haha not really into forum kuya insist me to create a thread^^ haha... well hope to know yah all ...cheers.....

mizzanne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hahaha... hi im anne well haha not really into forum kuya insist me to create a thread^^ haha... well hope to know yah all ...cheers.....

thankz poh... [b]bratinela[/b] i actually hate green hahaha... i love red though... hehehe
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hahaha... hi im anne well haha not really into forum kuya insist me to create a thread^^ haha... well hope to know yah all ...cheers.....

welcome.....to ftalk... u and mods ej r look a like!!!:lol::lol::lol: have a nice day
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehehe better late than never loleng :D Hi siszy.. welcome to Ftalk.. :lol: Tell me if there's someone bugging you and i'll report it to ej.. :eh: LOL anywhoo... enjoy your stay ;]
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:O this lil gurl is really like his bro. . :lol: [b]*peace anne[/b][[i]i know u'r not agree[/i]] u'r overlays are really good,how old r u again? wow. .keep em comin' sweetie! welcome in ftalk again!!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]oh hi. welcome to ftalk. ;) u look like kuya ej a lot. nwei, see yah around. :P[/align]
mizzanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wouldn't say im lil gurl:lol: im already 18 turning 19 thankz to all of the welcomes it's very much appreciated... ^^thankz again
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Anne[/b] i lab ur overlay.. and i can't believe u r 18 :o [b]Topic[/b] weLcome to Ftalk.. see you around.. =)
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...+_+
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. have fun
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=violet]welcome here! new friend?=) rish_22 cyah around! :D [/color] [/b][/align]
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcoe to ftalk!!!
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=mizzanne]i wouldn't say im lil gurl:lol: im already 18 turning 19 thankz to all of the welcomes it's very much appreciated... ^^thankz again[/quote] what?what?what? u'r already 18?[[i]di nga[/i]] i can't believe that u'r already 18. . woo. .anyway,enjoy sistah!
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hola :D welcome to ftalk! read and follow the rules.. :D
el_chinito03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to fstalk =):rose:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..haha...:).. keep posting... [i]---==---==enjoy==---==---[/i]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ happy posting!! pls follow rules.. enjoy! thanks!![/b][/align]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi anne...so you're kuya ej's sister you don't look like siblings but you look like in face

Last edited by bheszt_09 (2008-04-08 00:10:33)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi welcome to ftalk i know you will gonna be a mod someday like your kuya haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hahaha... hi im anne well haha not really into forum kuya insist me to create a thread^^ haha... well hope to know yah all ...cheers.....

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:17

[ 11 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy