• ARCHIVES 
  • » any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

Pages: 1

any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

el_chinito03
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestly all songs of escape the fate is my favorite LOL

Last edited by el_chinito03 (2008-04-06 12:19:02)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

My fave... The Guillotine There’s No Sympathy For The Dead Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche The Webs We Weave
dhe_answer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

i love the song not good for truth or cliche..too bad i ddnt c them live..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my fave ETF songs? there's no sympathy for the dead reverse this curse my apocalypse not good enough for truth in cliche they're only few, i want to know more about them. . .
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]my fave ETF songs? there's no sympathy for the dead reverse this curse my apocalypse not good enough for truth in cliche they're only few, i want to know more about them. . .[/quote] I have their album. Want me to share them? Anyway just PM me if you want.
theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

situations is cool songs :wow:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One of my favs are, Situations and Not Good Enough For Truth or Cliche. =]

Last edited by Ehcnalb (2008-12-24 13:17:51)

tormentedbastard
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Guillotine There’s No Sympathy For The Dead My Apocalypse Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche and or... Situations.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i saw the vid of "situations" on YTube...it has a double meaning...hahahaha i also heard "the guillotine".. i love the growl at the last part of this song... as i read the comments belo0w that vid...most of them tells that the lead singer was jailed for 5 years bec. he was involved at a murder.... please thell me more about this...hehehe!
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

situations and the guillotine. :p
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Not Good Enough For Truth In Cliche :eh: The Guillotine There’s No Sympathy For The Dead Ransom Makeup Situations My Apocalypse.. ehehe..i love escape the fate esp. ronnie radke :o:wow:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love escape the fate.. my most fave song is: "the webs we weave" !!!

Last edited by lizzie9201 (2008-10-12 05:45:24)

keiyt
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not Good Enough for the truth or cliche. and.. Makeup. Love it.=)
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i haven't seen this topic for a while :D @topic: they have a new album and a [spoiler]new lead singer craig mabbitt of BTF[/spoiler]i love their latest songs "harder than you know", "something", Let it go"
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*the ransom *my apocalypse *theres no sympathy for the dead *make up *the guillotine :thumbsup:
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

There's no sympathy for the dead, Guillotine And the new one: This war is ours(The Guillotine part two)
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is situations. and the flood from their new album. :D
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like all their songs :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » any escape the fate song u lyk ill start 1.not good for truth or cliche 2.cellar door 3.situations 4.the guillotine 5.makeup 6.dragging dead body in bags up really long hills 7.my apocalypse honestl

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:11

[ 13 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy