• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

Pages: 1

[align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

roseychiq
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

[align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/align]

Last edited by roseychiq (2008-04-07 03:30:29)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

[align=center][b][color=violet]welcome here! new friend?=) rish_22 cyah around! :D [/color] [/b][/align]
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,welcome., hehe have a nice day! :D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello!> Welcome to Ftalk! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk !
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...+_+
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there welcome to ftak!!!l enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome to ftalk! read and follow the rules.. Enjoy! :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. enjoy ur stay here! =| hope to see yah round' here.. haha.. :| as usual.. follw the rules.. hehe.. bye! hope to be a friend of yours...=|=|
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ - - welcome - - ♥ happy posting!! pls follow rules.. enjoy! thanks!![/b][/align]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum 2 ftalk... nice meeting u... rules r importang hir... :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hi Welcome to ftalk!!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk...enjoy posting here i am maantot +_+
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcum hir!!
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk...
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi! Welcome to FTalk! =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]halu.. dudes.. am new.. hire nd i wnt to know how to use ol of dese things can u help me lets tok in ym amanda_universe add me up den help me ahaha thnks for the tyme dudes=|[/b][/ali

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 10 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy