• ARCHIVES 
  • » Maybe this will be the silliest tutorial ever :) but this will help a lot of gals and guys out there who are newbies in ps :) Got a nice photo but your shy of showing it to others because of the blem

Pages: 12

Maybe this will be the silliest tutorial ever :) but this will help a lot of gals and guys out there who are newbies in ps :) Got a nice photo but your shy of showing it to others because of the blem

050994ladywizardjam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Maybe this will be the silliest tutorial ever :) but this will help a lot of gals and guys out there who are newbies in ps :) Got a nice photo but your shy of showing it to others because of the blem

=) ~*wee ! love it ! `*well thanks for that .. `*its not silly it really helped the gals and guys out there .. `*for me its really helpful .. `*thanks for that .. `*love yah :wow: muah .. [[ jam ]]
junyfer_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Maybe this will be the silliest tutorial ever :) but this will help a lot of gals and guys out there who are newbies in ps :) Got a nice photo but your shy of showing it to others because of the blem

[b][/b]thanks for sharing!!!its very helpful for newbies like me... keep it up=)
eilly
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm i think i saw this somewhere.. thanks a bunch for sharing anyways.. truly helpful
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good one.. this is nice keep it up
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

wow tsanks for this! =):thumbsup:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][b]Hi!!... Enks for teaching this.. But i dont have photoshop.. haha.. If i have,i would do it to my sis because she has so many pimples. And she would be smiling :) haha.. Thanks again.[/b][/color][/align]
cyntot_0826
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^hehehe,.. ok sis,.. enjoy!
kawaiichx
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks thanks thanks...^^
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx..., keep it up.., keep sharing..,:D:D
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! soo cool..thanks for sharing..:D
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

wahaha..this might prevent my pimples!.whahah..(oops!>.i dont have a pimple!):lol: thx for sharing!
christella
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice Tutorial But I Don't Have Some Pimples..BTW,Thanks For Sharing.. :thumbsup: Good Job!
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Great tutorial! I`ll try this in gimp. =) :thumbsup:
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]:lol: hahaha.. thanks for sharing.. its very useful.. pictures cant lie sometimes..pimples & blemishes can be visible @ all times.. thanks...[/align]

Last edited by airatotzkie (2008-10-30 02:05:37)

gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

niec tut. sis thnx fer sharin'
bLoodymarYkyLa
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohh nice tutorial hehe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Maybe this will be the silliest tutorial ever :) but this will help a lot of gals and guys out there who are newbies in ps :) Got a nice photo but your shy of showing it to others because of the blem

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:01

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy