• ARCHIVES 
  • » well..hahaha^^ im new here.. and im so glad that i knew this site.. well..thnx to my sis! haha^^ nwei,, here is a sHort infO abOut me.. <center> :arrow: ZeiCoh :arrow: but better call me "Zei" or

Pages: 12

well..hahaha^^ im new here.. and im so glad that i knew this site.. well..thnx to my sis! haha^^ nwei,, here is a sHort infO abOut me.. <center> :arrow: ZeiCoh :arrow: but better call me "Zei" or

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: well..hahaha^^ im new here.. and im so glad that i knew this site.. well..thnx to my sis! haha^^ nwei,, here is a sHort infO abOut me.. <center> :arrow: ZeiCoh :arrow: but better call me "Zei" or

hi zeicoh... nice meeting u... hey nice pic u had there... mind teaching me how u do dat:question: :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: well..hahaha^^ im new here.. and im so glad that i knew this site.. well..thnx to my sis! haha^^ nwei,, here is a sHort infO abOut me.. <center> :arrow: ZeiCoh :arrow: but better call me "Zei" or

Hi ZEI Welcome to ftalk!!
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk....
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk...
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi! Welcome to FTalk! =)
crying_zeicOh
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi to all the peeps who welcOmed me here in ftalk..haha^^ nice to hear that guys...haha^^ brother sCott..haha^^ thnx for the complimnt on my pix.. well..well..i just experimented it..harhar.. i nver thought that sOmone wud apreciate it..haha^^ coz i saw others siggy, mOre cooler than this.. and the heck..my wOrk is just a pea cOmpared to them..:D haha..well..thnxx again to all the ppol out there..hope i can make friends to all of yah..haha^^

Last edited by crying_zeicOh (2008-04-08 09:44:08)

scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi zeicoh... nice meeting u... nice banner u had there...
crying_zeicOh
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx bro..nwei..thnx for the add in ur fs huh..hehe..drop me sOme cuments amn..hehe..:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » well..hahaha^^ im new here.. and im so glad that i knew this site.. well..thnx to my sis! haha^^ nwei,, here is a sHort infO abOut me.. <center> :arrow: ZeiCoh :arrow: but better call me "Zei" or

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:09

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy