• ARCHIVES 
  • » eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

Pages: 1

eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

denielx02
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certain someone messed with my old one and c hange the email add.) [url]http://friendster.com/bizguy[/url] add me poh zerO pa friends ko heh :lol:
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

How yah doin buddy? Welcome to FTalk! [quote=denielx02]hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh[/quote] That really isnt a problem. All of us are nice here. Right guys? =) =) =) heheh :D Just in case you havent read the Ftalk Rules, I advice you to please do so. See yah around.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

Ei. welcome to ftalk! make xure ur enjoying and having fun :D also. please read the rules and do post as many as you can! =D there are other threads where u can have fun.. make urself comfortable here ;)
denielx02
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for those nice and soothing words of yours heh I really feel welcome may I ask if every moderator in this forum have a Filipino nationality??
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

halu there.. magga here... 19 welcome to ftalk!.. and oh, i think most people here are filipinos... ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=denielx02]may I ask if every moderator in this forum have a Filipino nationality??[/quote] Why'd you ask? i'm filipino.. btw. there's a philippines thread here where you are allowed to speak filipino.. u may take a visit there sometime and post of course! hehe :lol: :lol: :lol:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey deniel!! At last u had make your own welcome thread here :lol: Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=denielx02]may I ask if every moderator in this forum have a Filipino nationality??[/quote] ^ Well, [b]most[/b] of the Mods here are Filipinos. But there are also quite a number of Mods here from countries like Indoneasia and Malaysia. =) :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^welcome to the forum deniel. hope u'll enjoy in the forum. and we can speak tgalog in the f.phil section. free to roam around. :]
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi nice meeting you deniel :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there! welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay here! :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to FriendsterTalk Daniel! =) Enjoy hanging out here, but please take the time to read the RULES.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey there! i'm ice. welcome to ftalk. read the rules and follow them. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » eiow to every member of this forum hope I can have good relationships with you and in the process be friends with you heh also pls visit my profile (it's still messy cause its a new one, a certa

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:59

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy