• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

Pages: 1

[quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

jerome_addictive_610
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

[quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it have a story.... (secret) i love you.. i mean.. i love meeting new friends especially you...[/align][/quote] [quote][i][b]faves...[/b][/i] [i]book[/i]-treasure island by robert louis stevenson -beowulf by anonymous [i]hangouts[/i]-mall & house (also school) [i]movie[/i]-madami, especially cartoons like over the hedge & ratatouille, adventures like superman series, harry potter series hobbies-texting,surfing not in th beach but surfing the net, singing eventhough im not good at it, dancing, ow yeah, sometime i write compositions and articles, i also like drawing, reading novels & books, madami pa eh...[/quote] [quote][align=center][i]i want to meet new friends here... if you want me to be your friend... pm me and i'll give my number if you want to, so that you would know more about me..[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][b]thought for the day..[/b] [i]never explain yourself to anyone because... the person who likes you doesn't need it & the person who dislikes you won't believe it...[/i][/align][/quote] [quote][align=center][i][b]courage in the face of great odds, loyalty even in the teeth of terror, and friendship to the very end...[/b][/i][/align][/quote] [quote][scroll][color=lightblue][font=Papyrus][b]JEROME_searching for new friends[/b][/font][/color][/scroll][/quote]
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

Welcome to FTALK. =D enjoy staying here. :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

nice to meet you jerome.. welcome to ftalk!! :D im regie..
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk.. enjoy posting
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello there.. welcome to ftalk! :D
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. follow the rule.. hav fun here
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hello. Welcome to Ftalk!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wee . welcome to ftalk :D
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to ftalk...
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello there! Welcome to ftalk! keep postin'
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Helllooo der! Welcome to FTalk
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :thumbsup:
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]welcome to ftalk. ;) see u around. :D[/align]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...
devil_JOe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

may I have you be a men in my friendster friends :eh:
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice intro.. welcome to ftalk..
star_pdpc
» n00b
1969-12-31

.0h hi. welcome to ftalk. also a newbie. hehehe. :D
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weLcome to ftalk..take care!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]hi to all of you im [i][b]jerome oliver aligora[/b][/i] 14, turning 15 this june 10 (watch out... haha) you can call me lubz... that's what my friends call me.. haha.. because it

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:33

[ 11 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy