• ARCHIVES 
  • » As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

Pages: 1

As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

mizzanne
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjhay for helping me with this thankz and hope u enjoy:) Screenshot:[/b] [img]http://anne.disymph.com/Nature/nature.jpg[/img] [b]Preview:[/b] [url=http://anne.disymph.com/Nature/nature.htm]Click Here[/url] [b]Code:[/b] [url=http://anne.disymph.com/Nature/nature.txt]Click Here[/url]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

Lol. At last you post your layout here. haha.. You can edit your post if you want to add the other layouts you made. :D
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

haha!!! you say that you never post layout here :lol: but thnx for sharing this!.. good work and keep on sharing! :thumbsup:
useless
» FTalker
1969-12-31

*wow...this one is nice.... *gotta try this
4n63l1c_d1abloxiii
» n00b
1969-12-31

., wow ., nice layie. ., kip it up. ., make mor layouts.! =) ., thnx fr th share. :thumbsup:
kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice layout............. thx for sharing................. :evil: :evil:
kuntilanak
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][scroll][color=blue][b]Kuntilanak Said To You[/b][/color][/scroll][/align] [align=center][color=blue][b]Nice Layout brother... thanks for share [/b][/color][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » As the title says this overlay layout is called Nature layout I don't really know what to name it It's my first overlay to post here in ftalk [b]Pls dont remove any credit and many thanks to eehjha

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:04

[ 10 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy