• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b] :ninja: Hi there. Shakiro here. you can share your j@v@$cript tricks or C$$ tricks(not layouts) here your mysp@ce profile requires a linker for these tricks to work[/b][/quote] [align=cen

Pages: 12

[quote][b] :ninja: Hi there. Shakiro here. you can share your j@v@$cript tricks or C$$ tricks(not layouts) here your mysp@ce profile requires a linker for these tricks to work[/b][/quote] [align=cen

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b] :ninja: Hi there. Shakiro here. you can share your j@v@$cript tricks or C$$ tricks(not layouts) here your mysp@ce profile requires a linker for these tricks to work[/b][/quote] [align=cen

[b]@feruzz[/b] I've been looking over old auto comment codes, but I'm still not sure what to do with that :lol: the comments preview page has alot of scripts & a CAPTCHA verifier. Can you still get around that stuff? :smoke:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b] :ninja: Hi there. Shakiro here. you can share your j@v@$cript tricks or C$$ tricks(not layouts) here your mysp@ce profile requires a linker for these tricks to work[/b][/quote] [align=cen

^ I just done making the template of the comment box but I saw this is much complicated than Filster :wasted: I need to look forward :penguin:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]code 23.1 - force viewer to view the english version of the profile[/b][/align] different countries show different layouts, fonts, div ids & tables :| this will fix that. simply attach it to the top of your js file <">just replace [b]myspace_url[/b] with your own myspace_url [b]preview: [url=http:/kr.myspace.com/shakiro214]http:/kr.myspace.com/shakiro214[/url][/b]

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-16 05:57:48)

dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow!! shak!! this for the tricks!! :thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:lol: no problem dale ;) tnx for appreciating it My friendster codes are already alot =D so now I'm working on mysp@ce now too although, I'm beginning to wonder if the linker I shared still works :smoke: At this rate :wasted: only a select few will have the linkers permanently locked in :ninja: just so long as they follow my precautions and [i][b]never log out[/b][/i] =) I think I haven't experienced the linker in my profile ever disappearing for about a month now :D :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shakiro214]y friendster codes are already alot so now I'm working on mysp@ce now too although, I'm beginning to wonder if the linker I shared still works At this rate only a select few will have the linkers permanently locked in just so long as they follow my precautions and never log out I think I haven't experienced the linker in my profile ever disappearing for about a month now[/quote] keep it up shak!! did u try to put WVM on myspace? :D
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=dale]keep it up shak!! did u try to put WVM on myspace? :D[/quote] It's already in a seperate thread :arrow: [url=http://theftalk.com/t27897-WVMySpace-1.4.html][b]WVMySpace 1.4[/b][/url] =) :thumbsup: I put it seperate bcoz I thought alot of people would be using it :lol: but that thread doesn't seem so active lately
kidhambur
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: Comment Box with Smilies :D [quote=shakiro214]Step 3: use addBox. If you use this with addBox 1.0, then this is what your addBox function should look like: addBox("<center>Add Comment</center>",gomen,"right"); * place below the code for Step 1 or right after the var gomen[/quote] Er..sorry...I dont understand about where to paste [b]addBox("<center>Add Comment</center>",gomen,"right");[/b].....??? :arrow: floating objects on the left side I've tried to replace [b]FLOATING CONTENT HERE[/b] with this code : <">but...its make my JS not working....why?? :question:

Last edited by kidhambur (2008-05-23 08:50:20)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@kidhambur[/b] [b]Comment Box with Smilies[/b] place step 3 after this code: <">use this instead :retard: [b]Floating Objects:[/b] <">:paranoid: Can you spot the difference? If not, open this spoiler: [spoiler]I replaced all the quotation marks with apostrophes[/spoiler]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

u are the best man!!! thx for sharing.... if i can give u 10 repu now... i will do it now for ya... hohoho ;):thumbsup:
helmi
» n00b
1969-12-31

how 2 make a new addbox like mp3playlist, chatbox, etc2
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Nice!! Its So Cool Thanks For Sharing!!! Hehehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b] :ninja: Hi there. Shakiro here. you can share your j@v@$cript tricks or C$$ tricks(not layouts) here your mysp@ce profile requires a linker for these tricks to work[/b][/quote] [align=cen

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:38

[ 9 queries - 0.085 second ]
Privacy Policy