• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

Pages: 1

[b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-12 15:32:12)

Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

When my Crush notice me.. I fell on the floor.. :wallbash:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

[color=dodgerblue] uhmm,,when i play basketball that i don't know how to play..ahahahaha :D many people watched me! and the most damn,they laugh at me.. :crybaby: [/color]
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

me?.. its when i am very conscious coz i kow my crush is looking at me thats why i cant walk in a normal way! :lol: so i slipped slightly on the floor.. and i think he saw it!!.. :eh: hehe

Last edited by aicah (2009-02-06 05:02:16)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I went to London just last week and my bag is huge =| I looked like an astronaut and probably lots of people saw me carrying it. Mmmmm.....barassing
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

me? when i played volleyball...and the ball hit directly on my face! that was 3 sems ago..:lol:
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

a lot oel i`ll share one.. i answered sum1 confidently but then i ddnt know he meant sumthin else. :lol:
ELNO
» n00b
1969-12-31

this I will never forget, on my high school graduation I dont have a seat.:wallbash: I attended all the practice, rehersal of the graduation but on the graduation day itself, i dont have a seat. :crybaby:
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the first time i got my menstrual period. imagine a frog. i was like that when i walk because I was not use with the napkin. =) and people just looked at me weird.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]me?.. its when i am very curious coz i kow my crush is looking at me thats why i cant walk in a normal way! :lol:[/b] [b]haha! me 2.. that's why i'm covering my face everytime i see him... then all year levels are keep on asking me... [u]why are u covering ur face?![/u] haha.... then i can't answer them... what duh.. so embarrasing[/b]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]most embarassing moment[/b] for me is when my history teacher made fun of me because he caught me sleeping in his class.. y did he do that? because i pretend reading a book just to hide from him.. haha! that's embarassing but funny too! he took a picture of me and the day after that, he posted it in his room.. with a caption of "student of the month" haha! lots of other students saw that.. and they started calling me [b]"student of the month"[/b] :lol::lol::lol: [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

So embarrassing... :arrow: When i got punishment from lecture coz don't do homework :lol: :arrow: When i act as my teacher at Teacher's Day :lol:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

`hmm. . When my teacher shouted on me because I didn't follow her instructions.. `when I got scolded by a teacher (Again, but a different one) infront of a lot of people. ` when it was sport festival and I played volleyball. During practice, the ball hit my face.
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wen i got drunk..^^..i nearly vomit 2 my ex-bf shirt dat tym..^^
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

when i slip off the floor, and my crush is the one who helped me get up.. hehehe, sweet.
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]when i played volleyball...and the ball hit directly on my face[/quote] [b]Same here, dat happened 2 me b4, dat's humiliating. :D [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [align=center][b]share to us your most unforgettable embarrassing moment..[/b] =)[/align]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:04

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy