• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

Pages: 1

hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

epolapple
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someone like me. to the moderator, thanks for building a site like this! you're truly heaven's sent! hope i will learn a lot from here and i am hoping for nice friends out there too!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

A poll for an introduction? wierd. haha! btw welcome to ftalk! im xur u'll really enjoy here :lol: well please read the rules so u won't get reported. mods here a bit strict when it comes to rules yah know.. and this forum's really helpful! also try visiting other threads and sections like the phils section :eh: well then. goodluck! have fun and keep on posting! :D :D :D
epolapple
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

[quote=aRies04991]A poll for an introduction? wierd. haha! btw welcome to ftalk! im xur u'll really enjoy here :lol: well please read the rules so u won't get reported. mods here a bit strict when it comes to rules yah know.. and this forum's really helpful! also try visiting other threads and sections like the phils section :eh: well then. goodluck! have fun and keep on posting! :D :D :D[/quote] yah, sorry about that.. i wasn't sure what to click first... :cry: but thanks for welcoming me.. im now learning so hopefully it won't happen again.. i've read the rules and i completely plan to obey them! thanks again! this sure is a great site! hope ill make friends here!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha.. thanks too for joining. i'm xur you'll have lots of friends here.. we're all nice =D hehe no problem with that :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to Friendstertalk! I'm sure you're going to learn a lot from this forum. Enjoy hanging out here, okay? :D
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy posting here ;]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hey there! i'm ice. welcome to ftalk. read the rules and follow them. =)
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting!... :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ hmm welcome to the forum hmm. free to roam around! enjoy! :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi there! i am just looking for a site where i can learn how to stretch my background pic and that is when i was able to find this one. i have to admit this site is so cool and is very handy for someo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:10

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy