• ARCHIVES 
  • » i have to SHARE this to you cause it seems soo COOL.!!. lol.=) which I found at the WEB.. but I forgot the web address so sorry.. i hope you like it guys... ok.. LET'S START! With some simple b

Pages: 123

i have to SHARE this to you cause it seems soo COOL.!!. lol.=) which I found at the WEB.. but I forgot the web address so sorry.. i hope you like it guys... ok.. LET'S START! With some simple b

nlvc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i have to SHARE this to you cause it seems soo COOL.!!. lol.=) which I found at the WEB.. but I forgot the web address so sorry.. i hope you like it guys... ok.. LET'S START! With some simple b

thanks 4 sharing...
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i have to SHARE this to you cause it seems soo COOL.!!. lol.=) which I found at the WEB.. but I forgot the web address so sorry.. i hope you like it guys... ok.. LET'S START! With some simple b

thanks!! i really LOVE photoshop!! L.O.L :lol:
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thnks 4 sharing.. hehehehe cool perfect 4 summer :cool:
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah! ur right!
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] thanks for sharing :thumbsup::penguin:[/color][/b]
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Your Welcome!!!
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its suck!!!
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. nice tutorial... thanks for sharing..!!! kip it up.. @sis j3tski33 did you see your request i my thread?? check it out... :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks For Sharing...Really Luv It....
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah great but im kinda confused :crybaby:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]A very Specific tutorial and i'm impress..[/b] :o =) :thumbsup:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx sis for the tut!
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kul tut sis!!!fun!!!tnx for sharing!!!
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing this one!!
fRiendlyeMo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awesome thx 4 sharin
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing more power
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] @ threadstarter : i know you just copy the images, and the tutorial. please do credit the real owner. :penguin: i've found this tutorial on the net. [/b]
marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..!! :arrow: :penguin: very nice....
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

thanks for this one! but avoid all caps anyways thanks!
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...wow... ...nyc... ...tnx 4 d tutorial... ...btaw... ...it's reli2 nyc...^^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i have to SHARE this to you cause it seems soo COOL.!!. lol.=) which I found at the WEB.. but I forgot the web address so sorry.. i hope you like it guys... ok.. LET'S START! With some simple b

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:28

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy