• ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, i'm just a nubie who is trying to share with others.. so, please forgive me if i just tweak this simple trick.. :) basically, i wanna share how to make simple credits box with url link and t

Pages: 12

hey all, i'm just a nubie who is trying to share with others.. so, please forgive me if i just tweak this simple trick.. :) basically, i wanna share how to make simple credits box with url link and t

mega.tan
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, i'm just a nubie who is trying to share with others.. so, please forgive me if i just tweak this simple trick.. :) basically, i wanna share how to make simple credits box with url link and t

^ :redface: someone just ripped all my codes.. *hate it!* so, i guess, i was editing my page when u viewed it... :D but i guess, u can see it by now.. :D @ lordheinz: thank u so much for the rep... makes me want to share even more.. :D thanks for all the appreciation...
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hey all, i'm just a nubie who is trying to share with others.. so, please forgive me if i just tweak this simple trick.. :) basically, i wanna share how to make simple credits box with url link and t

tnx for sharing this.. im using this one later.. i love to watch tooltips on mah proffy...
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D really big thanx to you :thumbsup: i'm using it now for my mainnav and credit box... cool!! :eh: +rep 4 U. btw... just a suggestion... change your title like... [b]a simple credits box using TOOLTIPS[/b] so that members will know that it is not just about making a simple credit box but a very cool one... :eh:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-04-11 14:48:36)

*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..nice trick... tnx for sharing.. :arrow::rose:
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=trebuchet ms] It's better if you have a preview of your profile to see the effect.[/font] [font=trebuchet ms] However, I will try this one. :) [/font]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Remarks: shit - Too Bad :thumbsdown: - Bad :penguin: - Fair :thumbsup: - Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Very Good :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Excellent ----------------------------------------------------------- Your Remarks : :thumbsup:
bryanezz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ nice rating @topic great trick thx for sharing this
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can anyone send to me the link of the profile preview of this code?
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

may i ask how can i put bullets on it? i want it with bullets! hehe! thanks for the code!
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wowow i really like thi one :arrow:cool
busug
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i use this.. that a really nice trick :wow:

Last edited by busug (2008-04-18 08:35:52)

wilycoyote
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mega.tan]^ personally, i use "mini/maxi box" script by Nopatz... but, i guess this code is similar to that: (feruzz's thread) [url]http://theftalk.com/t7285-Show-Hide-Effects-%5BJan.html[/url][/quote] where can i find the tutorials for the mini/maxi box? cant seem to make it work when i use the show/hide by feruzz

Last edited by wilycoyote (2008-04-22 04:06:11)

eirol219
» n00b
1969-12-31

@topic.... can i marquee and ceneter the codes here??? :eh: coz i tried it and it doesnt work?. btw... its cool!!! :D :thumbsup: thnx for sharing
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice trick!thanks for the code....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works but it is doubled?
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice trick..:thumbsup: so easy to follow.. thanks for sharing....:)

Last edited by tanchipotpot (2008-10-07 00:11:36)

mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have seen it in other forum site... -1 for you bro... i am sorry... but it hink this is kind of ripping.. you should make ur own using ur books of JS...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hey all, i'm just a nubie who is trying to share with others.. so, please forgive me if i just tweak this simple trick.. :) basically, i wanna share how to make simple credits box with url link and t

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 11 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy