• ARCHIVES 
  • » hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

Pages: 1

hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this sites .. [url]http://www.sassypink.net[/url] , [url]http://www.lovedangel.net[/url] , [url]http://www.princess.ph.gd[/url] and im willing to give you a sub-domain for free... nyc to meet u oll ^^

Last edited by /*/love.ceii/*/ (2008-04-09 11:00:21)

maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

welcum to ftalk... enjoy posting and follow the rules+_+ wheew.. first one to welcum you
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

Welcome to Friendstertalk! May the youthful ray of sunshine dawn upon you as you browse through the sections of this forum. Lol.
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk cei! =)
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hai ceii! welcome to ftalk!! Im kim!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi sis welcome to Friendstertalk :D [b]:o :o :o I love ur sites! :thumbsup: soo nice and soo pink :wow: :wow: :wow:[/b] [u]ENJOY[/u]
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow cool u own those site... welcome to ftalk [i][b]ceii[/b][/i]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice sites i lab pink too.. btw welcome to Ftalk.. see you around =)
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome to ftalk!!! :D enjoy and keep posting... follow the rules too... =)
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thanks everyone^^ im sure im going to enjoy here^^
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Hiya! Welcome to Ftalk![/i]
.DoLLPoT.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcum to ftalk..enjoy posting:)
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk enjoy posting
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi, ceii!! welcome to FTALK!! enjoy posting and read the rules...
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b] tenku ^^ ohh sure .. im always following da rules ^^ [/b]
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Welcome[/b] to Ftalk ! [b]Enjoy[/b] Posting ! [b]Follow[/b] the Rules !
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. my nickname.. =|=| enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. =|:D
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]xure seph ... nice to meet u^^ [/b]
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi... welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hii guys and girls^^ im ceii,, well somebody here aleady knows me but still i want to introduce mhaii self... im 15 y/0 im 4th year highschool Live in pampanga loves pink vry much ... owner of this s

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:07

[ 11 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy