• ARCHIVES 
  • » did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

Pages: 1

did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

[quote=floid0523]did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !![/quote] Shirow replied to you bcoz he know wat is dat message ur talkin about, i think Ephemeral shared dat tots of you at the shirow/others so dat they will know how to explain it to you, and he gets da idea of da rest of da MODz here. and by dis.. [quote=floid0523]did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk?[/quote] in wat have you did,,we all know now dat da message u are talkin about.is been passed to da others. by posting here, instead of u and da rest of modz here discuss dat in private, dat case is much better, no one will know bout dis except for da modz... den u will fix dis problem privately.. =) u can PM other MODz thru dis problem, but wat uve did is,, u let ur problem know by da others. now this topic prove that our message is been passed. just to know by d others. by posting here, or in any thread

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-09 16:45:24)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

^ tunie im confused :retard: -- @floid0523 i dont know about this. if you're disgusted on what they did, you should probably consult the other moderators about this especially me. i can help you about this but since you said you took revenge against them, i wont bother helping you out. You can not change a wrong move with another wrong move.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me either im confused on wat i had said, [img]http://engr.smu.edu/~kaytaz/106.gif[/img] :lol: :lol: :wasted: but my POV there is dis feedback from threadstarter is not right or its not appropriate to shirow,its better if threadstarter and da rest of MODz here discuss about this, like fafa eehjhay [img]http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/105.gif[/img] dats the way makes better to solve this feedbacks from the threadstarter. =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-09 16:39:40)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh Yeah EJ you seem nice (we've got the same queen!! :lol: ) but when I read Shirows mail to me.... the first sentence was as cruel as a fox + da last one !! u can read the message cuz i know it gets passed around by mods!..lmao Is she/he like really moody ?? they could block me now or curse me if they want to be nice.... anyway this site was recommended by my philippinish friend he said ILL HAVE FUN HERE and apparently i sppamed for saying: thanks for posting!! everybody says that!.... oh i dont know about you guys but i think ill better leave the site to stop confusions!! AND OH YEAH SHE SAID I would've cursed you (for wat??) if i was the moderator that day!....it was summin like that...i wouldnt bother to write the real one cuz i know u people re on mods side!! (well some mods are nice) bye ftalk!! ill still visit though(once or twice a month hihihihi) but i wont post any!! BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE :( :cry:

Last edited by floid0523 (2008-04-09 17:45:55)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh god. Would everyone please stop acting like they didn't read and understand my messages. Please read my message to you again first before you comment. Make sure you get the gist of it before you start flaming anybody. First of all, and how many times am I going to repeat this stuff anyways, I did not say that ill curse you or anybody without legitimate reasons! OMFG, that is totally wrong. I . I did not say that i cursed [past tense, FTW again!?] you that were going to be happened I was asking if you still want to be a moderator cause with your actions its not going to be happened oh geez.. My statement would have meant "you have done something that will led you to fail to be a mod and you dont have such a requirements on it" if you couldn't comprehend what you read. Well, in fact, if the people I'm talking to are smart, it meant that "you wouldn't be one cause you fail so hard right now *facepalm*". I wasn't effing exaggerating about the curse thing you says.. This totally pisses me off. :disgust: And how can you tell that I am abusing this rank? I am merely expressing my thoughts and my opinions about your messed up unrealized post/rants and your messed up aug attitudes but what have you replied on me on the pm criticizing and saying uneasy/irrational words on me What is coming to me is that you are gravely offended by my message I never thought the intimidation rendered by such simple words could be so great. wew lol it vexes me :wasted: On a side note, if you want to leave then fine go ahead, how the hell is someone supposed to respect a member like you who ranting and disrespecting unsuspecting individual here and eat his guts out? I mean,you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and words You only have moral discretion and logic and a basic understanding of English and sentence syntax. Other than that, you've got raged up to my message cause the words embedded on it is awfully true offensive enough to you?? lol and this time you are spreading those rubbish messages here it wouldn't affect me that much go ahead and spread it to the whole damn world as if i care LOL :lol: Lads liek you must analyze first and not posting some lunacy posts. /facepalm. whew.. well i will ask you that if someone were to receive the latter statement, on that message and they know to their damn selfs that they do stinky spam here and unwise actions on this community would they be offended? I believe, no. And please do not try to reject this point-of-view. I will not degrade myself by this outcry because you've stated on the introduction section that you want to have a WAR with me lol im not that kind of person to argue with someone who have understanding deficit it will just waste my life time to you get a life kid lol AND btw I am not "saying that ill curse you on that day instead ill let you do what you want on that time ." I am ranting right now because of this useless blatant fuss" Should I remind everyone of that again and again? well It's good to know that at least there's still a sentient people who still understands.

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-09 21:02:02)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Im nice in this topic but wait and see what my post in your topic in Members Intro Section. Hahaha.. You showed your stupidity there. What you expect me to reply? lol. Before you make a move, you have to think twice.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I shared my PM through Shirow due to the ironic part of it all... I need a laugh once in a while... Let me share this message... We are already spilling things out so why not verify a [b]point[/b]. This is your PM: Subject: Hope u wud open dis [quote=floid0523]How can you be a moderator? [b]I was a noob 2 hours ago, but now im a Friendstertalker[/b]. i just registered 4 th of april.2008 # ermmm hope u cud answer[/quote] [b] These are some of my observations:[/b] [b]Your message lacks formality[/b] - Basically, if you're planning to suggest a topic to a higher rank, you should have at least added some decency and formality on your post. Use [b]Please[/b], [b]Thank You[/b], or [b]Good Day[/b]. [b]Wrong title[/b] - How can you be a moderator? is incorrect How to be a moderator? is the correct question. [b]Spamming to attain a rank[/b] - Well you said it yourself. [b]I was a noob 2 hours ago, but now im a friendstertalker[/b] To gain 100 post in 2 hours is quite easy if you keep posting one lined replies. Your replies on the Introductions section clearly proves this point. About Shirow's actions: I am not supporting him but, he has a good point when he PM'ed you. I know him and he never PM's a member with slight sarcastic replies without proper reasoning. Actually he's a nice guy and message you isn't that rough... I have seen worst. [b]Reflect on your actions:[/b] On your opinion, was it correct for you to post one lined replies just to gain a rank? Just imagine if I'd reply to your message or eehjhay. We reply in a good manner but, some of my replies are... Eat mode... :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-09 22:32:04)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Shirow Masamune][b]And how can you tell that I am abusing this rank? I am merely expressing my thoughts and my opinions about your messed up unrealized post/rants and your messed up aug attitudes but what have you replied on me on the pm criticizing and saying uneasy/irrational words on me[/b] What is coming to me is that you are gravely offended by my message I never thought the intimidation rendered by such simple words could be so great. wew lol it vexes me :wasted: [b]On a side note, if you want to leave then fine go ahead, how the hell is someone supposed to respect a member like you who ranting and disrespecting unsuspecting individual here and eat his guts out? I mean,you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and words You only have moral discretion and logic and a basic understanding of English and sentence syntax. Other than that, you've got raged up to my message cause the words embedded on it is awfully true offensive enough to you?? [/b]lol and this time you are spreading those rubbish messages here it wouldn't affect me that much go ahead and spread it to the whole damn world as if i care LOL :lol: Lads liek you must analyze first and not posting some lunacy posts. /facepalm. whew.. well i will ask you that if someone were to receive the latter statement, on that message and they know to their damn selfs that they do stinky spam here and unwise actions on this community would they be offended? I believe, no. And please do not try to reject this point-of-view. I will not degrade myself by this outcry because you've stated on the introduction section that you want to have a WAR with me lol im not that kind of person to argue with someone who have understanding deficit it will just waste my life time to you get a life kid lol AND btw I am not "saying that ill curse you on that day instead ill let you do what you want on that time ." I am ranting right now because of this useless blatant fuss" Should I remind everyone of that again and again? well It's good to know that at least there's still a sentient people who still understands.[/quote] [i]i dont know actualy what happend on this manner but by the way ive read the messages here, let me share my oppinion about this matter.[/i] 1st bold message: is this right ? does a moderator has to act like this?, will this act suppose to make this forum as friendly user if the one mods act like this manner? -please look what are the result's in this actions (and it did not only happened onto the tread starter am i right?) 2nd bond sentence: respecting a member who rants and disrespecting unsuspecting individual? (+added) I mean,you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and words speaking of respect think about what you are saying here, then ask your self why does there are some member here that doesnt seem to give u a darn respect, and you added that you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and word? and think again did you do the same way before you send him any rants and word that made him disgust? (his only one, and only one along with the others who had pissed of from this site because of what?) -to all mods please if you are realy open minded about this topic you should think twice now what seems to be wrong along with this site and to your actions as well. you were only doing your jobs for the site right? so is this actions does any good for it?
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]A Thing to Remember[/b] too. :D If ur message got passed around Ftalk esp. around Moderators. That means ur message consisted of things that connected about Moderators thing. And based from Shirow's post. I could conclude that u were trying to apply as Moderator. [i]Sorry if I'm wrong.[/i] Becoming a Moderator is not that easy. As some people was thinking being a Moderator is cool. We have responsibilities to help Admin for improving and managing this Forum. So Admin required several requirements if a member want to send application. One of the requirements. If u want to become a Moderator, u should watch ur behavior and ur posts. [b]Behavior is the mirror in which everyone shows their image. [/b] And u have failed to prove us by made this thread and [url=http://theftalk.com/t26772-just-treated-like-idiot-shirow.html]I just got treated like an idiot by shirow[/url]. [i]If u never start a flame, u won't get burned.[/i] Ahh. Maybe if u didn't make those threads, Admin will consider ur application. But since u've made those threads, well then. Say [b]Farewell[/b] to Moderator position. [hr][hr] [quote]everybody says that!.... oh i dont know about you guys but i think ill better leave the site to stop confusions!![/quote] About [b]Thanks For Posting[/b]'s post. It is obviously spamming. Based on this thread. [url=http://theftalk.com/t3652-Rules-Tricks-Tutorials-Revised.-%22Spammers%22.html]Rules In Tricks And Tutorials Revised. "Spammers"[/url] U could read the Moderators have said it clearly there. But back to the members, there are more than 25 members registered in a day. And some of them --who didn't read the rules-- kept posted [i]"Thanks for Posting, Thanks for Sharing, etc."[/i] And the Moderators send him/her a Warning PM to not avoid the rules by kept posting those words. But please revert that there's only 11 Moderators there and there are more than 100 members posted those famous line everyday. If they see some members break the rules, then they would sent a notification message about the rules. [hr][hr] [quote]DO YOU THINK THAT MODERATORS LIKE SHIROW THINKS THAT THEIR BETTER AND HIGHER?[/quote] And do u think that u are better than any moderator in here? Then u have to show us ur skill. Better than made this thread. :|

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-09 23:58:36)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie][quote=Shirow Masamune]Words go here...[/quote] [i]i dont know actualy what happend on this manner but by the way ive read the messages here, let me share my oppinion about this matter.[/i] 1st bold message: is this right ? does a moderator has to act like this?, will this act suppose to make this forum as friendly user if the one mods act like this manner? -please look what are the result's in this actions (and it did not only happened onto the tread starter am i right?) 2nd bond sentence: respecting a member who rants and disrespecting unsuspecting individual? (+added) I mean,you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and words speaking of respect think about what you are saying here, then ask your self why does there are some member here that doesnt seem to give u a darn respect, and you added that you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and word? and think again did you do the same way before you send him any rants and word that made him disgust? (his only one, and only one along with the others who had pissed of from this site because of what?) -to all mods please if you are realy open minded about this topic you should think twice now what seems to be wrong along with this site and to your actions as well. you were only doing your jobs for the site right? so is this actions does any good for it?[/quote] In short you're supporting the spammer correct? or... you removed the fact, Shirow warned the spammer in the first place and he just included the PM I received from floid0523. The point is... If you want respect. Act responsible...

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-10 00:04:30)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

no, i was just suggesting to all mods to be open minded (dont be one sided) on the topic and to observe and think about the consequences such actions. ~and i am not he funmail as u said , nor i am not on the treadstarter side not even in mods' apparently im just criticizing this topic on what is the reason behind this arguements :)

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-04-10 00:23:57)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I guess she (I mean he - funmail) is just going between these kinds of situation not knowing who to take side. Anyway we don't have to take sides. I tried to come in between but after he posted his rants in the Member Intro Section, he lost my support. He showed to us his stupidity and lack of common sense. If you lose yourself in a discussion or debate, then you are lost against your competitors. It's just an analogy. So the reason he spammed is just to apply for the moderator position? He didn't even stayed here that long since he did something stupid or inappropriate. You have to get along with most of the members and moderators here then you may apply to the position. Don't think too high, it will only ruin you. It will really disappoint you if some problems occurred while your in a journey. Well you did already. Anyway there's no point arguing with this matter. He probably went to his mom and told to her mom about his situation here. He'll bring war onto us. Hahaha.. Do not ever threaten a moderator! It's very rude even though we're not directly pointed by his threats.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bearsharie]no, i was just suggesting to all mods to be open minded (dont be one sided) on the topic and to observe and think about the consequences such actions.[/quote] I see... So we are the ones that are one sided in thinking... yet you still overlooked the part why Shirow notified floid0523 with sarcastic remarks. In your opinion is it right to spam in the first place?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-10 00:28:18)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ej ~and i am not he funmail as u said , nor i am not on the treadstarter side not even in mods' apparently im just criticizing this topic on what is the reason behind this arguements @ephemeral~everyone knows what is spam and what it does, irritating annoying anythning else so i did not say its right but it's a one fact that every forum has, only one reason that realy bothers me is rude actions of the mods on a forum site that overtook his power to do such kind rude actions that results KO's on the member side. and i think that is not right bhavior for a moderator isnt it?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So... you are saying, Mods do not have the right to express their feelings once in a while and normal members are free to frolic and spam their feelings out like crazy? So that's your point... You might say it isn't but most say it is... I know you're hot on us mods for a long time now. You only strike when one of the mods goofs up as you pretell but, do you actually know what this topic is all about? Of course, you will think the topic is about a member leaving due to a moderators sarcastic remark but, have ever thought of this? Imagine if Shirow didn't stopped floid0523's flooding and spamming with a sarcastic remark? I assure you 70% active ftalk members will abhor floid0523 due to his actions, not only Shirow. So this means in that time Shirow was right to stop him, correct? If Shirow didn't stop him, I assure you. floid0523 could have receive more complains harsher than Shirows remark. Also you said... [quote=bearsharie]@ej ~and i am not he funmail as u said , nor i am not on the treadstarter side not even in mods' [b]apparently im just criticizing this topic[/b] on what is the reason behind this arguements[/quote] If so this means you're far from the topic... As I said earlier. The reason behind this post was the spamming/flooding of floid0523 on Introduction and the message I shared with Shirow. No need to look into blind reasons because the reason was already shared.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-10 00:58:00)

bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ mr. Ephemeral [quote=Ephemeral]If so this means you'r far from the topic... As I said earlier. The reason behind this post was the spamming/flooding of floid0523 on Introduction and the message I shared with Shirow. No need to look into blind reasons because the reason was already shared.[/quote] you were right =) i am far from this topic... (but im not taking it personaly as you might tought, i were just opening the blind topic) and speaking of blind topic you were also right :) but my question is why is it blind? is it because it has to be kept and forgoten? i know that i seems to offended you on this manner but if we kept our eyes blinded we cannot completly open our mind as thurough as it was soppose to be, right? [b]if blind topic was already shared i just hope it was(rude behavior) also changed.[/b] so my point here was far, but i was just opening the conclution on what might cause if the said mod's behavior still continues, and i know you "mod's" also had the right to express as well but, if we members somehow does the same as the mod's does on his behavior? would you not react on us? you might as well curse us :doubt:with out any regards. ~and again we shared our oppinions, and i hope we finaly understand each other feelings here :) and dont worry i wont give harsh word nor threats on mod's i dont do such kind ;) and im just keeping my self as spectator, hope you would'nt mind

Last edited by bearsharie (2008-04-10 07:17:41)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Who is taking this personally miss... This is the topic of floid0523 I am I right? Then you posted with your general opinions against Shirow no doubt meaning your against Shirow's actions. Also regarding this statement. [quote]if we members somehow does the same as the mod's does on his behavior? would you not react on us? you might as well curse us[/quote] If I was the moderator being insulted. I would never curse the member who insulted me. Why? Because it on Private Messaging that's possible. Example like this message I received before... Member: tembe*s Message: [quote]FucX! Ephe your mOther is whore!! And do you know?Im very hate you!evil your is arogant!F*ck off ephe!! The ugly mod ever!evil say no to ephe! F*ck![/quote] I never cursed or banned the user... All I did is mocked his grammar without using profanities. Eventually he downgraded himself and called himself an idiot for mocking me in the 1st place and said sorry and quited Ftalk.(I think). Anyway I hope we can lock this topic because some of the members tend to protest with opinionated ideas without stating the facts properly... I have tons of hate mail with wrong grammar and sentence construction but, I just mock their grammar. A good example is the message I posted. Who spells using F*cX?

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-04-10 07:45:11)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wow now look who is going personal here whew the he that became a she lol he keeps denying it *facepalm.png" lol i have all the evidence that can prove you that you are the freaking funmail lol cant just people stop freeloading on someones topic ohh geez they will do their best to bring down to whom they abhor much [quote]1st bold message: is this right ? does a moderator has to act like this?, will this act suppose to make this forum as friendly user if the one mods act like this manner? -please look what are the result's in this actions (and it did not only happened onto the tread starter am i right?) 2nd bond sentence: respecting a member who rants and disrespecting unsuspecting individual? (+added) I mean,you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and words speaking of respect think about what you are saying here, then ask your self why does there are some member here that doesnt seem to give u a darn respect, and you added that you should analyze first before you unleash any rants and word? and think again did you do the same way before you send him any rants and word that made him disgust? (his only one, and only one along with the others who had pissed of from this site because of what?) -to all mods please if you are realy open minded about this topic you should think twice now what seems to be wrong along with this site and to your actions as well. you were only doing your jobs for the site right? so is this actions does any good for it?[/quote] let me summarize this the only thing you want to show is the negative part of my posts but you didn't realize the whole point of view of it lol well allow me to show you what ive sent to that member [quote]lol so you've pm one of my co-mod here inquiring to be a moderator well ill ask you this do you think to your self that you can be one?? if you already broke the rule i guess you fail to be a mod now why? you don't have the other requirements aside from that you are an effing spammer ive saw one of your post on my topic saying "Thx For Sharing <smily here>" don't you know we don't allowed that kind of post cause that is considered as an rubbish spam?? i should curse you for that but im not in the mood today to damned someone your lucky boy so tell me do you want still to be a moderator??[/quote] if you can see im trying to be straight and true here am i disrespecting and ranting someone here?? lol let me say you this . When I stand up to the President of the Philippines telling her that her government is a lewd whack, am I disrespecting her? By all means, expound how that would be disrespectful, if not libertarian or democratic.then it should be equated to "you already broke the friggin rule so how can you be a moderator by that" i tell him to analyze it and understand it first before he make such an immature utter actions he was easily intimidated by it and he know to his self that it is freakin correct cause i am friggin frankly true there now look what he was doing now he was immaturely threatening me well as if i give a damn on it lol.. if you want to say that we must be open minded by this well try to do some freakin observation.... i am being open minded to him so ive sent that kind of message... and please before giving some opinion kindly stick with the damn topic..

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-04-10 08:05:16)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]Topic Locked.[/b][/color] This topic start to lose the main case because of bearsharie's posts. lol. Also [i]because some of the members then to protest with opinionated ideas with stating the facts properly...[/i] [hr][hr] [u]For my other co-mods[/u] : If u think we need to open this topic again, just open it.. or well reply this topic.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » did you know that you're messages gets passed around on ftalk? I PMd ephe once and shirow answered me in a really bad mannered way:o!! i got very disgusted so i sent a hater mail! lmao !!

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:37

[ 11 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy