• ARCHIVES 
  • » i m a boy, age 16 from Singapore. I was visiting and registered in this forum. Please to meet you all. Do add and comment me in my friendster. I will definitely reply. Thanks guys. Don't worry if your

Pages: 12

i m a boy, age 16 from Singapore. I was visiting and registered in this forum. Please to meet you all. Do add and comment me in my friendster. I will definitely reply. Thanks guys. Don't worry if your

raphael_marcos
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i m a boy, age 16 from Singapore. I was visiting and registered in this forum. Please to meet you all. Do add and comment me in my friendster. I will definitely reply. Thanks guys. Don't worry if your

welcome po to FT! enjoy your stay!!!!:D
camilleo8
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i m a boy, age 16 from Singapore. I was visiting and registered in this forum. Please to meet you all. Do add and comment me in my friendster. I will definitely reply. Thanks guys. Don't worry if your

[color=purple][b] welcome to ftalk :D.[/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i m a boy, age 16 from Singapore. I was visiting and registered in this forum. Please to meet you all. Do add and comment me in my friendster. I will definitely reply. Thanks guys. Don't worry if your

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:07

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy