• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: annyeong haseyo... our lesson for today is all about korean language jejeje. :P .. first lets learn the basics... :penguin::penguin::penguin: There are 24 letters (jamo) in the Korean alphabet

Pages: 12345

:wow: annyeong haseyo... our lesson for today is all about korean language jejeje. :P .. first lets learn the basics... :penguin::penguin::penguin: There are 24 letters (jamo) in the Korean alphabet

tutzie
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: annyeong haseyo... our lesson for today is all about korean language jejeje. :P .. first lets learn the basics... :penguin::penguin::penguin: There are 24 letters (jamo) in the Korean alphabet

txt a lot!..i really really want to learn korean!.//
pyriitee.chiicq
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :wow: annyeong haseyo... our lesson for today is all about korean language jejeje. :P .. first lets learn the basics... :penguin::penguin::penguin: There are 24 letters (jamo) in the Korean alphabet

no more new LESSONS? i'm looking forward on it EUN HWA..:D kansahmnida..
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you shakiro.. it's pronounce as har-thee thank u so much... how about angelic???
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i suggest that you guys post the basic korean words that we can learn... example.. how can we pronounce or say good morning in korean... something like that,,, it's just a suggestion... tnx anywei..
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow,so many korean fanatics here. angelic an-안 ge-제 lic-맄 안젤맄-put ㄹ at the bottom of 제 to pronounce the letter l.single ㄹ sounds r.
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thankss soo much for this huh. :D:thumbsup:
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]how can i spell my n.name?? its [b]pyawzi[/b].. ders no singel w.. hehe =) care to teach mam?? lolz let me try.. [b]ㅂㅑㅜㅜㅆㅣ[/b] :lol: [/color]
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

let me try. 뱌우-pyaw (this is one syllable) 지-zi 뱌우지 it depends on how to pronounce your name... I hope that the author of this tutorial will add in the tutorial on how to write the korean alphabet..
pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=juwon]let me try. 뱌우-pyaw (this is one syllable) 지-zi 뱌우지 it depends on how to pronounce your name... I hope that the author of this tutorial will add in the tutorial on how to write the korean alphabet..[/quote] it pronounce as [b]p-yaw-zi[/b].. =) i have a feeling ur ryt .. :lol: tnx for tryin to help! [b]appreciate it![/b] :rose:
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

p-yaw-zi 비야우지
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

juwon... i cant read it.. all i can see is question marks...:crybaby:
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

^your pc can't read korean characters. [img]http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3905/26477534vu1.gif[/img] it depends on how you pronounce your name.

Last edited by juwon (2008-05-18 06:51:21)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]i've always longed to learn how to speak korean.. thanks for this :D but all i can say is na nun i pu da =D am i correct?[/quote] ne ne, jungmal ippo yo! mido :D :thumbsup: [b]@???[/b] for those who can't see the characters: sometimes when you view a website with foreign characters, windows will ask you if you want to download the required fonts for the characters on the page to be displayed properly. If you have good internet speed, it should only take 5 minutes. I suggest that you download those fonts. Google for the korean fonts, if your computer does not do what I've just mentioned. Then I think, you'll also be able to activate it for typing those characters in your keyboard through the window's control panel. I forgot how though, pls google for proper instructions. On my laptop, I can switch between english & korean using the right-Alt key =) * refer to the image I posted on [b]page 1[/b] for the keyboard layout. -샤기로214
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my pc cant read korean characters... :crybaby: but good thing shakiro posted an image of a keyboard that has korean letters... hehehe thnx!! i can relate now haha
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing..!!
k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't understand......:cry::cry::cry:
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gamsahamnida for sharing lol ^^; actually its not that easy to learn korean xD
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Mine is too long..geesh ㅈ ㅏ ㅅㅁㅣㄴㅔ[/i]
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

The name's [b]Chelsey[/b].. im having a hard time writing my name in korean characters. can someone show me hoe my name will look wen it is in korean characters? thanks u so much in advance. :):thumbsup:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]@trustmeilie[/b] if you write it together, it's supposed to look like this: 잣민 - jasmine 잣 - jas 민 - min [b]@cherlsyter91326[/b] 쳀이 - chelsey 쳀- chels 이- ee

Last edited by shakiro214 (2008-05-25 05:49:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » :wow: annyeong haseyo... our lesson for today is all about korean language jejeje. :P .. first lets learn the basics... :penguin::penguin::penguin: There are 24 letters (jamo) in the Korean alphabet

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:41

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy