• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Yah ryt Theres so many [b]web browsers[/b] :globe: you can [u]choose[/u] =) and avail ;) [b]BUT[/b] there's only be one [b]best suited[/b] :lol: to your profile![/align]

Pages: 123

[align=center]Yah ryt Theres so many [b]web browsers[/b] :globe: you can [u]choose[/u] =) and avail ;) [b]BUT[/b] there's only be one [b]best suited[/b] :lol: to your profile![/align]

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Yah ryt Theres so many [b]web browsers[/b] :globe: you can [u]choose[/u] =) and avail ;) [b]BUT[/b] there's only be one [b]best suited[/b] :lol: to your profile![/align]

MF(Mozzila Firefox) i'll enjoy to use that :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Yah ryt Theres so many [b]web browsers[/b] :globe: you can [u]choose[/u] =) and avail ;) [b]BUT[/b] there's only be one [b]best suited[/b] :lol: to your profile![/align]

firefox for me!!! :thumbsup:
kyo_shiro_mibu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

just for firefox and opera is the best
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mozilla firefox!!! because when i open it in ie there's something wrong with the alignment. :doubt:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you have to balance your codes to satisfy most of the popular browsers. You can't do all you want and stick to one because whether you like it or not, you will be viewed in other browsers....it will be very ugly in some and you would not like that. It's what most people see that counts. Too bad browsers have not attained a good degree of compatibility in terms of codes. Best viewed in....... that's baloney! Why do I have to shift browsers just to see your slow loading profile? The friendly backspace is there assuming you do not hang my computer. Because if it does, curses be with you!!!

Last edited by nester800 (2008-12-10 19:01:25)

bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

mozilla firefox
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Yah ryt Theres so many [b]web browsers[/b] :globe: you can [u]choose[/u] =) and avail ;) [b]BUT[/b] there's only be one [b]best suited[/b] :lol: to your profile![/align]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy