• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

Pages: 1

[b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

leave our house for almost 1 week without the knowledge of my parents just to stay in my gf's house.. =D
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

wen i follow him instead of my parents
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so far i haven't tried yet. i'm not too desperate enough just to be crazy for a guy. :lol: :lol:
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]when i broke up with my ex then suddenly took it back. then i told him that i want to end it already. then after a week i think. i told him i'm still in love and waiting for him. waaaaa. i'm soo crazy that time. i can't imagine myself doing those things. ahahaha.[/align]

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2008-07-28 08:50:25)

kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: arguing with my sister and my dad! :retard: [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
mharkevol
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

helped him win the girl he love and let him happy with that someone because i love him.

Last edited by mharkevol (2008-07-29 01:37:49)

evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]argue wif my besties..jeez,he's a piece of shit && i already dump him[/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: argue with my bestfriends and the stars.. (stars- group of boys in school who plays dota..)
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

broke up wit mah bf 4 tyms nd back wit him agen
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=closedeyeswillseenothing]leave our house for almost 1 week without the knowledge of my parents just to stay in my gf's house..[/quote] woaww, lately i've those thought to get outta house for few days or sumthing without knowing my parents. How old were you? -1-
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haven't tried it!!!! but i want to do all of the things just for my........
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhmm...i'm thinking. :lol: i gave the person letters saying bout my feelings? :lol: i think that was crazy. coz i was a fool back then. :lol: we're not even MU that time. see, how crazy i am to give those to him. :lol:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Arguing w/ my frends. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i shouted i love you --- in front of the class :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]share to us the craziest thing you've done just for the person you really love.. ;)[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:22

[ 11 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy