• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

Pages: 12

hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

cathy07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

Welcome to FTalk!=) You can go to Tricks and Tutorials section for more info about JS,CSS and all of that.If you need help,go to Help Section.I hope you follow the rules here.:thumbsup: Welcome to the family!
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

welcome to ftalk :D
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk...enjoy your stay
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... pls do read the rules...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi newbie welcome to ftalk :):thumbsup:.... by 'd way im eun hwa :wallbash: enjoy ur stay!!! :eh:
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: Hi! Welcome to eftok! :lol:[/b] enjoi and have fun here =) Im ate Hy :D :thumbsup: ....just a one PM away 24/7 :eh:
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftalk im newbie here nice to meet you...
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! :D
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk:thumbsup:[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. my nickname.. =|=| enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. =|:D go to the tricks and tutorial section's page..
tankdriver
» FTalker
1969-12-31

enjoy... there are too many things to do at ft. i hope you like it.. :cloud::thunder::penguin:
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hi there, Cathy! :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]just proceed to tricks and tutorials to learn more on how to pimp your profile. ;) see yah around. good luck pimping. :eh:[/align]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi... welcometo ftalk im also a newbie here hope you enjoy your stay.. :penguin::penguin:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

this is such a cool site..so enjoy your stay!:cool:
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk... and enjoy your posting...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi im cathy... i just wanted to know more information here on how i can cuztomise my page at FS.... tanx for the help... hope also i can gain more frends here.. ciao mwah hugs :wow::P:D=)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:29

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy