• ARCHIVES 
  • » Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

Pages: 1

Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer is called [b]We Are Cheerleaders[/b], from [i]Bring It On[/i]. -- I'm not sure if this goes to the Music or Anime section. :/ Mods are free to move/lock/delete this topic. -.-' [align=center] [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=cJSrdKTpxWE[/youtube] [quote][b]LYRICS[/b] I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot! I'm bitchin, great hair! The boys all love to stare! I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not! I'm pretty, I'm cool! I dominate the school! Who am I? Just guess! Guys wanna touch my chest! I'm rockin'! I smile! And many think I'm vile. I'm flyin', I jump! You can look but don't you hump! Whoo! I'm major, I roar! I swear I'm not a whore! We cheer and we lead! We act like we're on speed! You hate us cause we're beautiful well we don't like u either! We're cheerleaders! We are cheerleaders! Roll Call! Call me Big Red! I'm Wh Wh Whitney C C C Courtney! Roar! Dude its Darcy! I'm Big Bad Carver! Yeah! Just call me Kasey! O! I'M STILL! BIG RED! I sizzle, I scorch! But now I pass the torch! The ballots, are in! And one girl had to win! She's perky, she's fun! And now she's number 1! K-K- Kick it Torrance! T T T Torrance! I'm strong and I'm loud! I'm gonna make u proud! I'm T T Torrance! Your captain Torrance! Let's, go, Toros! We are the Toros! The mighty mighty Toros! We're so terrific! WE MUST BE TOROS![/quote] [/align] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

be the first one to comment. nice one. :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

That song is kinda old. :lol: :thumbsup: Actually I have watch the movie of and the movie was fantastic.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yeah, it is. But I find it hilarious lol. Hahaha.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh was that song from bring it on? oh gosh. haven't remembered that. i saw that one time in one of my friends' friendster. i thought she's the one who made that cheer. haha. lol.=D
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.ooh.. i've watched the film.. but i don't really pay attention to that cheer. .it's nice to read it. =)
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we use this yell when i was still a sophomore. I'm a cheerleader.:lol:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i like to watch bring it on movie..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Dang, I can't find the real excerpt. Anyway, I wanna share with you guys another "music" video (the clips are from Ouran though since I can't find the real one yet. It's funny anyway) The song/cheer i

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:12

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy