• ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

Pages: 12

:D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

:D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):) :penguin::penguin::D:D:penguin::penguin:

Last edited by ♥renray♥ (2008-04-12 02:41:02)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

Hello welcome here at ftalk :)
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: :D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

[b] :arrow: Hi! Welcome to eftok! :lol:[/b] enjoi and have fun here =) Im ate Hy :D :thumbsup: ....just a one PM away 24/7 :eh:

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-12 03:58:21)

03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hello! welcome to ftalk!!! I can be your friend! Im kim!
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi im newbie too here....
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcom3 to Ftalk!!!!! Hope you'll enjoy here!!!!!!! :)
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi!! welcome in ftalk irene!!!!!:) hope u meet many friends here and enjoy making layouts from ur heart^^ { naaaakkkkkzzzzz }
kentoot
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi der!! hehe my name is kenneth and i'm also a newbie here hehe 8p how r u doin 8p
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk u seem to be enjoying the smileys a lot:thumbsup:[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. my nickname.. =|=| enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. =|:D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk, Irene!
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk irene you seem liked the smileys at ftalk :D
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center]weee. welcome to ftalk. ;) see yah around. and have fun posting. :P[/align]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi welcome to friendstertalk enjoy
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi sis^^ enjoy yer stay^^
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

newbies like me...welcome to FT!
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool...warm welcome!!:D
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hi irene.. welcome to ftalk.. yah, ur ryt..it really is cool being an ftalk member.. hehe.. niweyz, hope we'll be friends..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :D hi... my name is irene..:D im from bacolod..:D i've already read the rules.. and i will follow them..:D i just wanna say its pretty cool being a member of ftalk and more power to you guys...!!:):)

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy