• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

Pages: 1

[b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

:wallbash: giving the number of my bestfriend to my girlfriend..hehe very stupid of me..:wallbash:
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

i'll never let her go.. :/
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aahhhmm! to listen 2 my parents. =)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: hmm.. focus on my studies more.. haha! coz wen i'm in hs.. in pinas i was like.. "i don't care about my grades, i'm tired of studying, give me a break!" :lol: i got tired in my elem. grades.. i always study study study and study! [img]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/kaetine/2ywhclz.gif[/img]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i won't let my FEELINGS for someone to change the way i really deal in life.. :lol: and, i'd think thrice before deciding. 'coz that's always been my mistake.
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i should have been more careful in choosing.
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

befriend my ex-friend's gf. she's a paranoid psychiatric patient who needs serious help! =)
++M-I-Y-A.C++
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would take my algebra back in my first year highschool seriously =)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

ill correct my all mistakes... always id*ot... /facepalm
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

grade school life ... i miss it sooo much :(
John_Qram
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the day i was born!..soo numbb!...
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

obey my parents =|=|=|=|=|=|=|=|
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the day i met and know star..at first i thot he's the one but it turned out that he just brke my heart into pieces. i wish i'd never know him coz he just brought the most painful experience in my life..
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

study more and more and more wahaahahha
heartstripper
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i'll change everything that happenned for the past 3 years...[/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill forget what i said to him. Ill rephrase it. and... be his intimate friend forever[/b] :wow:
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

not to admire that person.. huhuhu.. :cry: =(
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I shouldn't have fall for him, because it will just end up hurting me. =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]what if you were given a chance to turns time back into past again?? what changes or mistakes you've like to correct,, before you go back to the future again..=)[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:34

[ 10 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy