• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

Pages: 1

[b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

Last edited by aicah (2008-04-12 14:15:53)

jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

hello! enjoy posting =)
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

2nd to welcome you..welcome to ftalk
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk....
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]=)hello..wer the same..ahihi!!!hope we became friends..:rose:[/quote]
*_RolAnd_*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elow welcome to ftalk
darthvader
» n00b
1969-12-31

Welcome to Ftalk!
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome! ü[/b]
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi aicah ^^ welcome enjoi yer stay^^
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk.. its really cool here.. =)=) hehe.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph..:o hehe.. my nickname.. :):( enjoy ur stay here in ftalk.. :D=|:D
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thankz guyz!.. :) yeah its true,, very cool in here... =) i hope,, i will meet a lot of friends here.. :D
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

haie aicah.. welcome to ftalk.. u hav a really cool name..:D hope u lyk it here..
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hello aicah.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!!
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules[/url] enjoi =) -Ate Hy :D
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

sh0cks?! hehe! how nice naman.. kapangalan kita! hello!! im aika.. XD aikee para iba.. haha!
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

eow... i'm angie.. i can be ur friend welcome to Ftalk. plss read the rules..
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:..+welcome to Ftalk.. :..+see you around :..+enjoy posting
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=bembi][color=blue]^ hi aila danica ^im Antonette welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]hi there everyone..:D im 'aila danica' but you can call me 'aicah' for short..=) and if you want,, you can add me in your friendster account..hehe thanks!..;)[/b]

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:29

[ 11 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy