• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

Pages: 12

[b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

aicah
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

i will punch her in the face..hahaha

Last edited by kolopol123 (2008-04-12 16:34:57)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

i'll slap him! haha!
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ guys don't be hard on them :D i'll give him the hell out of me...=D
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ignore him. of course.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill just smile at him
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yea. i'll jux smile on him. nothing's wrong with that.[/b]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

greet her. hehehe
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it happens to me before.. =) we talked as if nothing happens and we plan a date... but a friendly date, and we are friends agen.. but not lovers anymore.. we are both happy on that.. =)
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

maybe il kick his ass! =D just kidding.. =) il be glad to see him again 4 a long tym. :redface: but il make sure that im over him before that tym comes.
novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i'll just smile on him... and that's it!
obsessed.soul16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll ignore him and laugh haha..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm..... ignore him 2h!.. haha=D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ow.. the guys on the #2 as 3 posts are harsh haha.. well me.. lol.. ignore!? as if he will talk to me.. hehehe :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I am going to kick him to death. Then i cut off his body into pieces. After that, I'll take those pieces and put them in a hot pot of water. I'll boil it for about 15-30 minutes. And Wuala~! He is ready to serve. :drool::cake:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]I'll say Hi! How are ya? Long time no see. :lol:[/i]
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'll juz :) to him in case he notice me :D ... Well for me...past is past :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]chit-chat a little, then ignore her afterwards haah :o[/align]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I like somone fer 3 yirs . But he didn't knoe that i like him this much. If i saw him again. . I'll give him a smile then. . Chat fer a while :)
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Take a deep breath and talk to him when approaches you. Just act normal. If he tries to open the topic of break up, try to keep it away or ignore it.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b][/b] [b]what will you do if you saw again the one you love before after a year or a month??[/b]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:17

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy