• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

Pages: 1

What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section. We will designate sticky topics for each category. So they can just post the web-sites that have unique features which can be useful for Friendster Profiles. This is better rather than creating topics and reposting old add-ons. I suggest this because honestly, this section is like hell! Maybe other people won't bother about this section but it will be organized if we start having concerning about this section. For the mean time, i'll spend my 1 hour to clean solely for that section. :wasted:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

lol. i checked that section. and wow. WOW. W O W. hahahah. so many threads.. so many trash.. can't even find the interesting threads anymore. lol. ej. clean it up. >:) janitor. lolz.. hahahahah
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

yah...other members are posting like "nice" that's all :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with eehjhay 100% that thread has a purpose but it is constantly getting filled with spam of types and so many duplicate postings of the same crap over and over. It is for sure a moderators worst nightmare :evil:
GeneSy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah. i checked it again. lol. i posted on the funny threads. ya know, the threads that doesn't make sense to me.. lol..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was thinking of deleting some topics and merging some of it but, I have no time for the moment. Kinda busy enrolling. :penguin:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yah,i agree with you ephe,,many topics are just doubled,,i noticed dat when i compiled da add ons topics, members not reading any topics if that addons has been shared already,, and i noticed dis also,,not using a[b] DISCRIPTIVE TITLE,[/b], it was like " [b]guys try dis one[/b]" .. great moved there eehjhay.. :lol: goodluck dudes,, =)

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-12 22:24:43)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm i really dont use the add ons section because all i can see there is ym status ,fonts etc.. and most of them are being reposted..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2008-04-24 10:46:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » What is the purpose of this section? I don't see the true purpose of this section since members are just using this section just to spam. I suggest that no members can create a topic in that section

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:31

[ 13 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy