• ARCHIVES 
  • » Since, I encountered some people asking, how to take screenshots on mAC :arrow: Here’s a Mac OS X quick tip from Apple Gazette. How to take screenshots in Mac OS X: For fast and easy screenshots do

Pages: 123

Since, I encountered some people asking, how to take screenshots on mAC :arrow: Here’s a Mac OS X quick tip from Apple Gazette. How to take screenshots in Mac OS X: For fast and easy screenshots do

leroy bodden
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Since, I encountered some people asking, how to take screenshots on mAC :arrow: Here’s a Mac OS X quick tip from Apple Gazette. How to take screenshots in Mac OS X: For fast and easy screenshots do

because i am new here so yeah and i need a little help
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Since, I encountered some people asking, how to take screenshots on mAC :arrow: Here’s a Mac OS X quick tip from Apple Gazette. How to take screenshots in Mac OS X: For fast and easy screenshots do

[quote=leroy bodden]because i am new here so yeah and i need a little help[/quote] You can go to Help Section for any help you need. :eh:

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-05-13 17:04:30)

skyfire14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=katrina07]hi po[/quote] [quote=marjun_alquizar@yahoo.com]:wow::wow::wow::wow: muah..muahh :P:P:P:P:P:P[/quote] [quote=leroy bodden]because i am new here so yeah and i need a little help[/quote] ^ lilprincess950 is right,, if you have any questions [that make sense of course] pls go to HELP SECTION.. stop spamming pls.. you are not helping.. thanks ..
chiii26
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm a mac user :D but there is already a program called GRAB which is found under applications >> utilities not sure if you have that tho :D
rapsalonga
» n00b
1969-12-31

Tnx for this simple tutorial.
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. i try to dl the SnapNdrag
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Woop! I found this out before you actually posted this! networkmancer said you have to download a file but I called up Apple and they said you dont! but thanks anyway! BTW, I was the one who asked you diss!
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up guys...
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up guys...
carl_00000
» n00b
1969-12-31

its helpful>>>>>>>>>tnx..........
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]its a great help!.. thanks..=)[/b]
jeff15
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnkx 4 sharing this is sooo helpfull :D
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for this! but for laptop its fn and prnt screen! just add it! pro also u cannot
cham_cham
» n00b
1969-12-31

What about in Windows?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Since, I encountered some people asking, how to take screenshots on mAC :arrow: Here’s a Mac OS X quick tip from Apple Gazette. How to take screenshots in Mac OS X: For fast and easy screenshots do

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:37

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy