Re: have u ever fall in luv with ur best friend? :paranoid:

:(
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i did, and same with my bestfriend.. i usually have boys as my bestfriend, and i really got so close to them,,, everytime i have a new bestfriend [boy] my friends always giving me the words "who is he, new guy in the line!?" wahaha
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sort of... but it didn't happen~ I love my friend, he's like a big brother to me. He's getting married now, and I'm really happy for him. :P But that means I can't spend time with him as much as I did before.
maija
» n00b
1969-12-31

me too :D
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]actually, i have a confidante that's like a bestfriend.. do i love him? i really don't know coz i already have a boyfriend[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Almost.. =) but she wasn't really my best friend just close friends. she was my classmate since 1st year [and among my 1st yr friends she was the closest] hmm. i sometimes think if i'm startin' to like her or was it just our closeness that matters. but in the end still friends! hehe just sharin'. haha! nothing to do actually that's why i post it :wallbash:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]yea been there. he was my closest bud in my first year in college, though we just hang out at school and talk bout stuffs, after first sem was over, he left school but we still keep in touch with each other. just december last year we lost communication, and this february, i had a contact with him through a friend in friendster (whom i have no idea that was his friend) he told me my bestie's gf is pregnant.. :O for 4 months now...so sad because my bestie told someone that he likes me but that time i was attached.. just last year i realized im fallin for him..heck, he's goin to be father now!![/b] :cry:
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm ?? .. me ?? .. havin nluv with mah bestfwend ... yah ... i fall nluv .... im afraid to tell her .. but when i tell her the truth ... she became speechless dat tym ... then after 3 months i think ... i tell her dat i really love her so much ... then she said .. dat she loves me to so much ... then last may o6 ... she gave me her sweet "OO" ... hehehe ... Bestfriend turns Lover ... :wow: :wow:
maija
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=exists03]hmm ?? .. me ?? .. havin nluv with mah bestfwend ... yah ... i fall nluv .... im afraid to tell her .. but when i tell her the truth ... she became speechless dat tym ... then after 3 months i think ... i tell her dat i really love her so much ... then she said .. dat she loves me to so much ... then last may o6 ... she gave me her sweet "OO" ... hehehe ... Bestfriend turns Lover ... :wow: :wow:[/quote] awww thats sweet :wow:
exists03
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks misz maija ... hehehehe ...
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

well. i think i did. rawr.
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm..most of my besties are *gurlies.. so i cant fall inlove with them!hehe.. but last year, i do have my 1st "guy" besty!.. hmm..were really sa-weeet to each other & we argue abt evrything!haha..but in a playfull way tho.. hmm..but "i dont think i can fall inlove with him, cuz i kno him so much..&& i hate him to be my bf, he's sucha bastard bf.haha.. :lol: [/b]

Last edited by blazinhottie (2007-05-31 11:29:22)

gothica13
» n00b
1969-12-31

definitely, no.. :lol: my bestfriend is a gurL..^^ haHaha... :P
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]well, my confidante is now my bestie :D acctaully, he's my 1st guy bestfriend =) [/b]
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: I don't want to fall inlove wid my bestfriend!
airareizl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] hhmm, yah.. =] he's my companion in going to skul until i'm in first level.. bt, den again, i didnt eb d chance 2 admit my feelings 4him.. i'm afraid, :cry: afraid coz, maybe he somehow gt mad at meh!.. sad to say, he's out of d world now without knowing dat i rily lubb him..,, :cry: [/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]yep, been there.and its kind of exotic..hmphh..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » have u ever fall in luv with ur best friend? :paranoid:

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:34