• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

Pages: 1

[b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

unice_pancit
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

[b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...sometimes unpredictable but i ain't pretender! i have a lots of friends who loves me so dearly..and also enemies well i dunno whuts the reasons behind....haha..lolz i hate those person who has a silvertoes attitude, social climbah (feeling mayaman) i dont give a damn for such people like them..all people who has a crocodile tears that makes me feel grrooozzzee and geezzz ..ewwww.. aright! grow with me people so you know the better me.. hehe,,toinkz.. :P laterz [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

[b][color=green]welcome to FTALK! i'm ice. enjoy posting here.[/color][/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

A lot of newbies today. hmm... btw welcome to ftalk unice! have fun and enjoy of course your welcome.. everybody's welcome here :D and do please read the rules. it's important ok then.. feel free to roam lots of threads to post. enjoy! :thumbsup:
unice_pancit
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanx guys for your warm welcome.. dont you worry i love forum-ing its mah life..lolz more power to Ftalk..toinkz.. :P last puff: if you have time kindly visit our site http://www.codedspirit.com/forum/index.php? ill wai for you guyz..thanx again.. mwahz!! :D

Last edited by unice_pancit (2007-04-18 00:50:29)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If you want to plug your site. post them at the Tech Corner.. that's were more members will know about your site :D
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!
unice_pancit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]If you want to plug your site. post them at the Tech Corner.. that's were more members will know about your site :D[/quote] oppsss em sorry its mah bad.. im just carried away lolz and dont have enough time to explore Ftalk maybe laterz.. aight.. again sorry.. :P
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi! eunice? welcome here!
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Elo :D . Welcome to FTalk miss Eunice! Feel free to roam around the house and enjoy your stay =)
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk! =) Enjoy posting!
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.... welcome to ftalk... happy posting... enjoy!
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi eunice.. welcome to ftalk.. =D
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

happy posting! =)
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey, ur very much welcome to eptok! :) Godbless
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Nice intro.. Welcome to FriendsterTalk! ~ =)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay here! ;)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to the forum.. enjoi! and free to roam around.
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!!
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey there!:) Welcome to ftalk. :) See yah around. btw, call me jem or kikay,. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]ellow im kinda newbie...am i welcome here?? i hope so..hehe..toinkz.. whut should i say?lolz i dunno...oh well im just your ordinary girl!! whut you see is whut you get! whoaah!! :o ...someti

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:49

[ 13 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy