• ARCHIVES 
  • » i love it! very useful.. and affordable!

Pages: 12

i love it! very useful.. and affordable!

aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-04-28 18:13:07)

ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: i love it! very useful.. and affordable!

+_+ yah... i agree... :eh:
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeeepey yup!. :thumbsup:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: very cool and affordable hehehe it's what im using
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wonder if this thread should be in this section.. :paranoid: of course, its not fashion.. but im thinking if it its a trend.. :paranoid: [i]*confused[/i].. :P neweiz... OT: yea.. it rocks.. but sometimes, it sucks.. :lol: sometimes, there's no net connection.. and i hate it when it happens.. :disgust:

Last edited by jazheL's Agony (2008-04-24 17:22:51)

trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Wrong section. It must be in the TECHS stuffs[/i] [i][b]Topic Reported :thumbsup:[/b][/i]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:: Topic moved. :thumbsup: :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

thanks for the reports and for moving this thread. ;) about smart bro.. i've read in some site that this isp is formerly smart wifi, right? do you know what's the reason behind changing the name into smart bro???? any ideas before i spill what i've found out (whether it's real or just a hoax) ?? i can relate with this topic because ours is smart bro too. :) so, let's start discussing! :D p.s. btw to the thread starter, i would like to add to your title --> Smart Bro [some isp in Pinas] , so we could freely post here in filipino, for better understanding. :eh: would u mind? :)

Last edited by `mizeL (2008-04-25 16:14:25)

gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

Actually, I used to work for smart bro. It's been a year since I resigned from work. (and I believe when others say it sucks big time =) pero it still depends din kasi on the location, whether or not congested sa area nyo.. sometimes, technical problems with the BTS and sometimes din, poor antenna parameters) SMART acquired Meridian Telekoms and renamed/repackaged it in market through SmartBro. (that is why when you perform IP CONFIG,, you'll see Meridian still.. it hasn't been changed.. or is it?) Ooopps.. Ive been spilling out infos here. Anyways, Im still glad Im on PLDT DSL. and sometimes, wire is better than wireless. :thumbsup: my two cents worth.

Last edited by gailsky (2008-04-28 12:15:19)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ oi ateh, ang galing nmn po ninyo. ^^ tama po kau, hahahahaha, it really sucks big time, and i'm always hoping na magkaron ng PLDT dito samin (cagayan de oro) para we're gonna switch to PLDT dsl. waaaaaaa i dunno if it's real or just a mere heresays but, nuon daw kc yung Smart wifi, ampangit pangit daw ng connection andaming nag rereklamo tungkol dito and baka masira ang image ng smart connection, they changed it to Smart BRO and tried to improve the connection speed so that yung mga tao na dating smart wifi e ma-cover up yung mga reklamo's nila tungkol jan... hmmmm.. i dunno.. :rolleyes:
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ i dunno bout the WiFi to SmartBro thing because Im not yet part of Smart Comm. Inc. when the big switch happened. All i have read are bad feedbacks. Na they wanted to remedy the bad publicity and did some cleaning up. Yes, they said it was because of irrepairable damaged name. Somehow, I agree. And Im pretty sure there are pile of complaints na sa NTC regarding the poor service. There are some nga who wanted to file a class action lawsuit. But I believe, wala din magagawa yun. To quote the article I have read,, tama lang na pinalitan nila ng Smart Bro(adband) ang WiFi. [quote]kaya nila pinalitan yung pangalan nila kasi ang “WiFi” ay misleading sa actual na technology na ginagamit nila. Fixed wireless internet sila (broadband using antenna pero lan parin ang pasok sa pc). Yung wifi naman gamit ung 802.11a/b/g protocol. access point to wifi card ang interface nyan. napagsabihan ata sila ng wifi alliance and they decided to rebrand their product. :retard:[/quote] But why did I resign from my previous work? simply because I don't believe in the service they have been giving the people. I wont badmouth my previous employer na, (maganda naman sila magpa-sweldo :eh: )but if only Smart will give the people the kind of service that they have been paying for, baka nagtagal pa aco sa kanila.

Last edited by gailsky (2008-04-29 05:20:33)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ weeee. ayos. :D pero sa ngayon wala pa ako magagawa kc wala talaga e. toinks ^^ anyways, thanks for ur explanation teh. :eh:
gailsky
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ yup yup! better than nothing ayt.. :thumbsup: no prob! anytime! :D
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Globe broadband because its very handy and no need for long cables and interference in signal due to trees. =D but where using Smart Bro and Globe Broadband now. Weeew. Smart pangit di ako mkakaunli palagi d2 sa Davao. Hay naku. Sira sira network nilla.
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm also using Smart Bro..
sasha008
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I don`t like it .. sometimes there is no internet connection .. and the speed is not that fast
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well my neighbor uses smart bro and its so slow! (no offense) compared to pldt mydsl.. hehe or maybe because were so near from pldt (only a bike away..)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The only problem i encounter aside from no connection at all, is when downloading. is it really that slow?
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my smart bro connection is fast.. well i made some tweaks... :lol:
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]We are using Smart BRO right now and the connection is good the only problem is our WiFi. My laptop is around 5-8 meters away from the thing that gives the signal so I constantly need to change the router's position. :disgust:[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i love it! very useful.. and affordable!

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy