• ARCHIVES 
  • » what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

Pages: 1

what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each other... for me i'll walk over to them and kiss my guy then leave! coz no one in there right mind would stick to that kind of guy or girl right? hehehehe:D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

[b]yuh.... i'll gnna do what will u do 2h! haha... girls rule![/b]
tayuya28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

ouch..did that ever happened to you?:redface:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'll let him explain!
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=daixee mae]i'll let him explain![/quote] yeah i agree..maybe he has his reasons....his nonsense reasons :lol: or maybe he doesn't feel the same way like before and he can't find the ryt time to tell u of what he feels so he just lied to u
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]situation:[/b] what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each other...[/quote] ill act nicely...and ask who's with him....and why did he lie to me? :eh: of course he will make some excuses, thats why ill hold him... :doubt: and tell him to stop...walk away and call my best friend... :( cry for one night... :crybaby: and start a new life :D
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! well yeah.. i'll follow them.. make fun of them! make them look stupid! haha! lying is an enuf reason for me to suspect of sumthing! i mean if he's not doing anything bad then wat's d need of lying?! hmmp! [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me i will just grab the hair of the girl......=D then leave them alone and.... cry........ then the next day i'll have a new bf....... hahahaha..... joke.......:lol:

Last edited by whatwendz (2008-07-15 07:12:02)

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ill smash the guy's face. and just look at my girl and tell her, "im happy now."
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]Jst let him explain. :) [/b][/font]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

confront him =D=D
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

if that would happen to me i will call her and tell her the sweetest words i can afford to say, then approach her, i will hug her tight and kiss her in the forehead, then i will punch the jaw of the guy with her. wakoko :evil: waa. then leave wahaha
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

confront him too... trust is very important in a relationship. if it's destroyed it's really hard to patch things up.
_micah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=boykilatz]ill smash the guy's face. and just look at my girl and tell her, "im happy now."[/quote] agree with you... :evil:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what would you do or react if you text your gf/bf and ask him where's his at at that time and he would say he's/she's in their house then you saw him/her with someone and they're so sweet with each o

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:38

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy