• ARCHIVES 
  • » these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start

Pages: 12

these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start

supah_lurvah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start

[i]thanks for shring.. :)[/i]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start

thnx for the share :D
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyz tutorial!
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyz tutorial! [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/90un3n.gif[/img] credits to: pink_girly _patricia for my siggie
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » these tutorial will teach you step by step on how to make blinkies the easy way i got these tutorial is Sarah's useful web stuff so credits go to her you need to copy the letters bellow for a start

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 10 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy