• ARCHIVES 
  • » i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

Pages: 12

i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

arthas11
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

[quote=arthas11]i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .[/quote] ahh yeah your a newbie please proceed to Help Section here in this forum :eh:
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

enjoy posting here! =)
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk :thumbsup:[/i]
MR.mark14
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk just to to the help sec.
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk,, ;)
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome!!!!!!!! Hope you'll enjoy here!!!!!!! :)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

eow.. welcum to ftalk enjoy posting
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome here arthas11 ^^ Btw,enjoy your stay here and browse the forum with knowledge :eh: Just always remember to follow the rules for you to leave happily ever after ^^ :lol:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph. :D read and foolow the rules.. :D and btw, if you ever need help.. make a topic in the help section.. always remember to post a topic in its appropriate section. :D:D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome.. enjoy your posting... and submit your help request to HELP section..
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] welcome to ftalk :D.[/color][/b]
pinkxmarvee.o29
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] welcome to you fellow newbie. :D have fun postin! [/color]
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to FTalk.. enjoy your stay
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=brown]umm.. welcome arthas11.. ^^. if yu hav some questions/problems about friendster, just proceed 2 d' [b]Friendster Help[/b] section.. heehee.. welcome again.. ^^. enjoy posting & read/follow d' rules.. cya' around..[/color][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls do take some tme to read the rules here.. and have fun postin too.. see yah!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi arthas11 ^im Antonette welcome to Ftalk any question can be posted on Help section Im pretty sure many will help u on ur questions=) Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=pink][align=center][b]♥ welcome to eptok ♥ have fun posting.. follow rules:)) thanks..[/b][/align][/color]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ hi.... +_+ welcome to ftalk.... +_+ enjoy ur stay.... :eh: +_+ take care... +_+ godbless!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i new here.. plss help me in some of my friendster problems.. tnx.. GODSPEED!. .

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 10 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy