• ARCHIVES 
  • » what will be the song that you will dedicate to the one you love.. and pls include the line you really like most! for me it is all my life by america... "all my life without a doubt i give you all m

Pages: 12

what will be the song that you will dedicate to the one you love.. and pls include the line you really like most! for me it is all my life by america... "all my life without a doubt i give you all m

Macoizky
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: what will be the song that you will dedicate to the one you love.. and pls include the line you really like most! for me it is all my life by america... "all my life without a doubt i give you all m

Say Goodbye by Crist Brown. Q: is this song old or new??? :paranoid:
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: what will be the song that you will dedicate to the one you love.. and pls include the line you really like most! for me it is all my life by america... "all my life without a doubt i give you all m

my dedicated song for my beloved "God gave me you" by Brian White and "Could not ask for more" by Edwin Mccain "God gave me you,to show me what's real there's more to life than just how u feel all that i want is right before my eyes and all that i lived for though i didnt know why now i do...coz God gave me you" "this are the moments i thank God that im alive" "i couldnt ask for more than the love you gave me..coz its all im waiting for and i could not ask for more"
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

VULNERABLE - Roxette Especially dedicated to my loving wife "Rochelle" fav line: "I could never hurt the one I love, she's all i've got.... she's so vulnerable!"

Last edited by jieduck (2008-07-18 15:20:31)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=forsakendoll]I still loev this song a whole lot but it only reminds me of him :wallbash: [b]Until The End of Time - Justin Timberlake ft. Beyonce[/b] Imma play that song on my wedding day =D[/quote] I thought maybe you were gonna play Chop Suey or some SOAD song on your wedding day. :lol: :lol: :arrow: I thought you didn't like that kind of music? :rolleyes: Hmm, for me.... I'm not sure about my current "loved one"....still taking things slowly and I don't know yet if it's gonna work out or not....because technically she still has a boyfriend So maybe mine would be: [b]"Can't Help But Wait" by Trey Songz[/b] [align=center]I See U, U Wit Him, He Aint Right But U Dont Trip U Stand By, While He Lies, Then Turn Right Round And Forgive I Cant Take, To See Your Face Wit Those Tears Runin Down Yo Cheeks But What Can I Do, I Gotta Stay True, Cuz Deep Down Im Still A G And I Dont Wanna Come Between U And Your Man, Even Tho I Know I'll Treat U Betta Than He Can Girl I Cant Help But Wait Till U Get that Wit Him, It Dont Change (Cant Help But Wait) Till U See That Wit Me, It Aint The Same (Cant Help But Wait) Till U, See U, For What U Really Are, (Baby Girl U Are A Star) And I Cant Help But Wait listen,It Aint Fresh, To Jus Let Him Call The Shots Your A Queen, U Should Be, Gettin All That Someones Got You Should Be Rockin The Latest, in Purses, Bracelets And Watches Your Worth Much More Than An Occasional "I Love U", "Im Thinkin Of U" And I Dont Wanna Come Between U And Your Man, No Even Tho I Know I'll Treat U Betta Than He Can Girl I Cant Help But Wait Till U Get that Wit Him, It Dont Change (Cant Help But Wait) Till U See That Wit Me, It Aint The Same (Cant Help But Wait) Till U, See U, For What U Really Are, (Baby Girl U Are A Star) And I Cant Help But Wait Get It Together, U Can Do Better Seein Is Believing,And I See What U Need So Im Gon Play My Position, Let U Catch What U Been Missin Im Callin Out! Girl Cuz I Cant Help But Wait Till U Get that Wit Him, It Dont Change (Cant Help But Wait) Till U See That Wit Me, It Aint The Same (Cant Help But Wait) Till U, See U, For What U Really Are, (Baby Girl U Are A Star) And I Cant Help But Wait [/align]
ninafaye
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Mine Is Nothings Gonna Stop Us-MYMP<<-- It's For My Kuya Who Always Help Me and Because of Me There Computer Got Virus Cause I Kept telling Him To find A Serial Code For My Adobe... :crybaby: Sorry... :crybaby:[/b]
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:idea: [i][b]Uhm, I'm in a weird emo mood right now so yeah expect alot of drama on this post :lol:[/b][/i] Dedication: [spoiler]"I Love You, Goodbye" - Celine Dion. [b]To people[/b] ... take note not to a [i]certain person[/i] but to [b]people[/b]. Reason : Cause I'm in an emo mood usually I'd give some barney song but nope, today I chose a sad song.[/spoiler] Lyrics: [spoiler][align=center]Wish I could be the one The one who could give you love The kind of love you really need Wish I could say to you That I'll always stay with you But baby that's not me You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do Oh I could say that I'll be all you need But that would be a lie I know I'd only hurt you I know I'd only make you cry I'm not the one you're needing I love you, goodbye I hope someday you can Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you I don't really wanna go But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be Who'll give you something better Than the love you'll find with me Oh I could say that I'll be all you need But that would be a crime I know I'd only hurt you I know I'd only make you cry I'm not the one you're needing I love you, goodbye Leaving someone when you love someone Is the hardest thing to do When you love someone as much as I love you Oh I don't wanna leave you Baby it tears me up inside But I'll never be the one you're needing I love you, goodbye Baby, its never ganna work out I love you, goodbye[/align][/spoiler] :penguin:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sunshine of your love - Cream
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Think of me - David Arhuleta :D
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my heart[/b] of paramore.
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Forevermore[/b] - Side A
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]I Will Still Love You -- Freestyle. Such a die hard romantic song. :wow:[/color]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] You and Me - lifehouse [/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awake - secondhand serenade
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Close to you - Susan Wong :D Try to listen =)
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Mad by Neyo and 7 things by Miley Cyrus :D [/b] [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » what will be the song that you will dedicate to the one you love.. and pls include the line you really like most! for me it is all my life by america... "all my life without a doubt i give you all m

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:34

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy