• ARCHIVES 
  • » PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

Pages: 12

PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-04-14 10:08:37)

RAGING_FIRE
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

i got shocked
♥xoxo_18♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

[color=pink]...oh my god.....i was realy shocked.gawdddd............and my face is so close in the monitor...=([/color]
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha yuo almost got me there, im also a maniac in poping wrap bubbles :(
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]yah.. i know this alreay.. haha..[/b]
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I was shocked when I saw his face
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whhaa.. :o im shocked.. huhu :crybaby: thanks for the share!!!
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yipee... I was having fun with this before... Now it's back! Thanks!
joanjcv18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah winterrowd :) :thumbsup: the first time i play it, i got shocked to death :crybaby: :thumbsup: btw, thanks.. i almost forgot the site

Last edited by joanjcv18 (2008-04-18 13:49:26)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my god! i was shocked. haha. :o
gayle_chr12
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.i already tried it before! yah!.there are a lot of scarystuffs in winterrowd.hehe.but its nice though!
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wew!!.... not shocked.. i've tried it before.. but, its okay! cool! its fun!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gawd~! I screamed! What the hell did u put there :crybaby:
xOLracnhOjx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hwahahaha. this kewl! oh men. it got me shocked me a bit. :O hahaha. lmao.:lol: [b]doll[/b] did u scream? hihihi. this is so shocking anyways. :lol: dun wori doll. its ukei. :D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahahaha,i Tried That One Time I Was At Our Attic Then I Was Alone Then I Was Half Of Popping That Then Came A Girl Kinda Like Exorcisted And She Was Screaming, I Was Kinda Shocked A Little I Got Lucky And I Didnt Run Down Down The Stairs,hahaha :d Then I Tried It To My Sis At The Attic,i Left Her There,i Said I Have To Get Sumthin Then She Came Running From The Stairs,i Kept Laughing :d
rizz.chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eeee!! i was shocked! _Reinz3022_, that was funny..hahaha
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i wasn't shock...coz i already knw dat... but mah fwend was really shocked...and, she almoz collapsed...[i](she has sum heart problems..and we ddn't know dat...[/i]
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rizz_maki0412]eeee!! i was shocked! _Reinz3022_, that was funny..hahaha[/quote] i know and i kept laughing and i ran dahil hinabol niya me(srry dahil tagalog,hehehe :D ) and after that i tried it to my uncle and he ran down the stairs too,hahahha :D and then i cant stand the picture and i never ran back the attic cause nobody wants to close it.... :)
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know this it will shock u
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

LOL.. i did close my eyes while popping the bubbles coz i have a feeling that something would come out.. but still its scared me :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » PLAY THIS GAME AND HAVE FUN! >>clicky [url=WWW.WINTERROWD.COM/BUBBLEWRAP]CLICK HERE TO PLAY[/url]

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:20

[ 15 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy