• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

Pages: 12

Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

kukunz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

eow.. welcum to ftalk enjoy posting
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

Welcome here kukunz ^^ Btw,enjoy your stay here and browse the forum with knowledge :eh: Just always remember to follow the rules for you to leave happily ever after ^^ :lol:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Read and follow the rules.. See u around. btw, enjoy! :D
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. hehe.. hope we'd be friends.:):) you can call me seph. haha.. =|:D that's all see yah later..
lianne143
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!! =)
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. hav fun here.. keep posting..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! have fun! follow the rules okie;)
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi... thx for joining Ftalk... enjo your posting and WELCOME!!
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=brown]hi kukunz. welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy posting.. but be4 dat yu should read & follow d' rules.. ukie?? heehee.. welcum again. ..gheghe..[/color][/b][/align]
eun hwa
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi :):thumbsup: welcome... here to fstalk :)... be happy and enjoy posting huh.... again welcome kukunz!!!!! =D=D and i forgot to...... read the rules and follow it :penguin::penguin::penguin: see yah in the forum!! :eh::eh: welcome!! :):thumbsup: [b]posts merged by tinay, avoid double postin =| [/b]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-04-14 18:34:59)

camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] welcome to ftalk :D.[/color][/b]
witchcraftlady
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weLcome to ftalk..enjoy
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to FTalk.. enjoy your stay
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eun hwa]hi welcome... here to fstalk... be happy and enjoy posting huh.... again welcome kukunz!!!!![/quote] [quote=eun hwa]and i forgot to...... read the rules and follow it see yah in the forum!! welcome!![/quote] [align=center][color=brown]^ please don't post multiple times.. :/ @ [b]topic[/b] :: welcome 2 ftalk.. enjoy posting but pls read d' rules.. ^^. cya' around.. ..gheghe..[/color][/align]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello and welcome to ftalk pls read the rules and follow em.. ;) have fun postin too see yah!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi kukunz ^im Antonette welcome to Ftalk Please read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi everybody.. i'm kukunz from indo... nice joining here.. see u around guys :eh:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:57

[ 14 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy