• ARCHIVES 
  • » Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

Pages: 1

Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I CLOSE THE THREAD OR NOT?[/b] I also am kinda shock some members a totally impatient and always PM's use the ones who make the codes work and some are completely ungrateful or even post negatively due to their lay answered request. Hmm... What do you guys think?
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

i think that members should know now to compile codes.....in my case before i used to rely on that thread to tweak my profile...now i just learned this one...no brainer!!!its just you should read directions and analyze them....and of course...the members who shares tweaks puts screenshots to make it more easier to understand...in short i agree not to put the compiled code thread anymore...sorry guys :D we have to learn right..if they can do i bet you can do it too!!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

[b]IT SHOULD BE CLOSED[/b] I agree.. especially having the [b][color=red]lack of patience[/color][/b]. i hate it [do they even think that almost everyone here in ftalk ask help from you (kuya ephe)??? it makes my blood boil :wallbash:]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-04-24 13:32:25)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]Do not close the thread.[/b] Well, that's for me. There's rules. pm pm
balugs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]CLOSE! too much hassle so little time. they should learn how to make codes themselves. ♥[/color]

Last edited by balugs (2007-04-25 22:21:52)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: CLOSE =) :thumbsdown: [/b] Ok, im not one of those guys who give the codes, but i symphatize them. Sorry to those newbie guys but i think its proper if we close the thread. We already have a lot of tutorials anyway, might as well put them on good use. We cant always spoon-feed others right? And being demanding and/or ungrateful is surely not good too. Its nice of you to inquire others about this issue Eph.
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

many newbies now are only making accounts here for this this thread as ive observed...now there's less people registering
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

many newbies always PM's me & lack of patience...huh! I dont have much hand to reply their msg....I'm too lazy :( :( :( just [b]close[/b] it :D like Balugs said: [i][b]they should learn how to make codes themselves.[/b][/i] =) =) =) =) =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

eh? it's up to youu bro eph. but for me. [b]CLOSE IT[/b] & [b]yes they should do it by them selves. hihih.[/b] :retard:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-05-23 10:27:01)

yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me It Should Be [b]Closed[/b]!! =| :thumbsup: coz actually i hate people that have no patient.. they always depends on others works.. but in some cases there a lot newbies out there that have totally no idea about those codes.. i know i started also as a newbie but i am not like that whos always craving for answers to there question... i only Read,read,read and readall the posts... so be Close!! :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

Last edited by yeng29 (2007-05-25 09:57:46)

leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh handicap :/ iam scare :arrow: reopen the thread :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Just asking properly... Should I close the request thread because some requesters donot read the 1st post that contains the rules on the specific thread on your opinion to the requesters [b]SHOULD I

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:01

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy