• ARCHIVES 
  • » gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

Pages: 1

gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

chAriE
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

Welcome to ftalk charie! have fun and enjoy :D please read the rules coz you've violated one. "[b]sticky caps[/b]" is not allowed here..
momotski
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

hi charie! welcome to ftalk!:)
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=chAriE]gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)[/quote] sTicKy CaPs is prohibited in this forum! be aware of it and of the other rules... so much for it.. welcome to ftalk and have a nice stay and enjoy posting!
cherry_angeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey there welcome to ftalk and avoid [b]sTiCkY cApS[/b] :eh:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi charie! enjoy posting!
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting!
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

eow nice meeting you :D yeah itx really nice to be here :thumbsup: btw enjoy posting
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hello.. welcome to ftalk enjoy posting....
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting, but not with [b]sTicky[/b] caps...
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi charie.. welcom to ftalk.. avoid sticky caps..
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Though I am late.. I welcome you hehe. Enjoy being here, please read the RULES too, thanks!
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Heyo there! welcome!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » gLAd tO bE hErE. . . wELcUm mE. . . tEAch mE sOmE stEps tO imprOvE my friEndstEr prOfiLE. . . hEhE. . .! hOpE tO mEEt yA'LL. . . :) :) :)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:59

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy