• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

Pages: 1

:crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

bhabymhine21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

dark_side_of_me_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

aw
ebeb
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

hi
ebeb
» n00b
1969-12-31

sinong maronung gumawa ng layout? turo an nyo ako ha...tnx..
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow it's so easy click [url]http://editfriendster.com/[/url]
black seraphim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Your problem is too easy to solve. There are many tutorials on the internet on how to use photoshop css and html. You must w8 for another OG update because overlayouts are not working right now and that's a bigger problem than yours :lol:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

here's the site that teaches tutorials on making HTML codes.. :D [url=http://funky-chickens.com/]Click Here[/url]
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes, there are also many tutorials here in Friendstertalk, and some links to websites of Layout editing. And by the way, they are referring to a "Layout", it isn't specified. Ummm... They are in the Overlay section, so what is on my mind is that they need help on how to make an Overlay.
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

use dreamweaver :D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby[b][/b]i dnt know how 2 create my own layout... can u teach me how to do it:thumbsup::)

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:47

[ 10 queries - 0.017 second ]
Privacy Policy