• ARCHIVES 
  • » sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

Pages: 1

sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

nica1214
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. thanks very much!:D
mrjohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

Uhmmm, iMovie? Not Sure! :D:D:D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

Do u have windows movie maker? it can also make music vids.. and its built in fow windows users.. :cool:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ yeah I've tried it, used it many times, for me it's too noobish, I want an advance video editor..
xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm currently using Adobe After Effects and Pinnacle Studio Plus 11:thumbsup:.. Both are very powerful video production software, but, after fx needs mastery to make an astounding edited video..
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You might want to check this :arrow: [url=http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Video+Editor&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a][Click Here][/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » sorry if this is wrong thread.. but could somebody give me a free download of the best or a good video editor for making music videos..like that.. hope someone can help me.. I would give you +repu.. t

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:43

[ 10 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy