• ARCHIVES 
  • » 1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

Pages: 12

1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

m4mi07
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do it ^^ pls add me in ur fS if u want to be my friend e-mail luckycharm_0807@yahoo.com ======================================================================== personal info: age 16 sex m status single location PASIG:D
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: 1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

[b]Welcome to ftalk.. Have fun.. If you want such helps you can go to help section..[/b]
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: 1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

[b]welcome!!!! [/b]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to our family[/b] please read the[b] rules[/b] and enjoy ur [b]posting[/b] :D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here.. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hehe.. hmm.. see yah around.. hmm.. proceed to the tricks ans tutorial section.. hehe..
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome.
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=blue]^ hi m4mi07 < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules any questions can be posted on Help section want to learn a lot? read a Lot LOL =) enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]

Last edited by bembi (2008-04-15 16:58:00)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]weLcome t0 Ftalk.... have fun p0sting... if u need heLp please g0 t0 the help secti0n^^[/b]
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice to know you.. i'm angielina just call me angieli.. i can be your friend welcome to Ftalk...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hello there and welcome to ftalk.. pls read the rules here and follow em.. have fun postin.. :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk!!! :D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :)
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=purple][b]halu.. welcome to eptok.. have fun posting.. follow rules.. thanks:)) see yah around..[/b][/color] [/align]
trustmeilie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Welcome to Ftalk :thumbsup:[/i]
muzic_rock3r
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome!!! Are you really new???? :question: You were registered December 31, 07......=) I'll add you as Friend!!!!!! =|
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi welcum to ftalk.. have fun here.. follow rules
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]...welcome to FTALK! ...have fun posting! ..read the rules! ..enjoy! :D ..if you need some help, go to help section[/color]
kunyuk
» n00b
1969-12-31

me nubi too,welcome ftalk..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 1. i want to meet many friends 2. want to know about FS tricks 3. want to learn tricks just like pasting codes and magic tricks from friendster =p 4. i enjoy reading all your tricks even i can't do

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:12

[ 10 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy