• ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

Pages: 1

:crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

johntambok
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

:crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click & choose on it..i want to have my overlay again..PLzz help me:drool:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

I think there's a post in the Trick and Tutorials section, the one with 'IE and FF compatible'. Maybe that could help. But your in a wrong thread though. Too bad >.<
ejean
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

eheeem how are you???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :crybaby: Before that i have an emote app but i want to change its face so i delete it. How can i put emote app again? i cant put my markctrigger on that code cuz there is no emotion face that i click

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:49

[ 13 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy