• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

Pages: 1

hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

archiedhadha
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple emokid loving my gf so much.. hope you understand guies..
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

hi! archie! enjoy posting!
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

:rose: thanks nica :rose: thanks for the welcome.. hehhe
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no prob, BTW, read rules, =)
prazOme`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! btw, I want to ask u... are u really an emo?!
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

@parazome opoh emo poh akoh.. pero pinutol nung guidance namin hair koh buwisit nga eh.. dont worry poh di me posero... heheheh.. thanks poh sa welcome
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=archiedhadha]hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple emokid loving my gf so much.. hope you understand guies..[/quote] What was it all about? i dunno 'bout it btw welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy :D your last post here is rule-breaker.. no tagalog posts outside phils section coz dis is an international forum i'll warn you for that :arrow:
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hey there! Welcome to FriendsterTalk =) Enjoy Posting!
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]What was it all about? i dunno 'bout it btw welcome to ftalk! have fun and enjoy :D your last post here is rule-breaker.. no tagalog posts outside phils section coz dis is an international forum i'll warn you for that :arrow:[/quote] thats why im sorry.. it wont hapen again.. dont worry ill talk to my gf to avoid speaking tagalog outside the philippine section.. thanks kuya aries for the warning...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to FT! im ice. :cool: enjoy. stay active.
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont think so cause im going to my provine tomorrow and i would stay there till june.. and theres no freaking computers there... hate that part.. but love the place..hehehe.. guest see you guies in june.. hope you wont forget me.... :crybaby: :cry:
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi! archie, you welcomed me right? i'll welcomeyou too~hihi
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=archiedhadha]i dont think so cause im going to my provine tomorrow and i would stay there till june.. and theres no freaking computers there... hate that part.. but love the place..hehehe.. guest see you guies in june.. hope you wont forget me.... :crybaby: :cry:[/quote] Where's your province? (just curious :retard:)
archiedhadha
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ aries.. kuya aries its bicol i going to bicol tomorrow.. there computers but is so far..
ghen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello.. welcome... enjoy posting! hehe :D :thumbsup:
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk.. :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hey Archie.. ;) Welcome to FriendsterTalk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guies names archie hope to know you all.. and guies sorry for my post last tym huh.. wish guies you can let it pass.. i wont do it again i promise... :rose: peace too all... im just a simple e

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 11 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy