• ARCHIVES 
  • » ...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

Pages: 12

...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good friends here:) ... ...it's really nice here.. :thumbsup:
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: ...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

1st t0 c0mmEnt hi wElcUm t0 fTaLK :o:o:o
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: ...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

welcome to Ftalk family :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by totalspy (2008-04-16 04:15:56)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome!![/b]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk shie!!
♥xoxo_18♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink]♥weLcume to ftalk...enjoy posting...[/color]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]♥ welcum 2 eptok♥ have fun poting.. Follow rules!!! Thanks..[/b][/align]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]...welcome to FTALK! ...have fun posting! ..read the rules! ..enjoy! :D [/color]
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk! Enjoy.. :D
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello! enjoy! god bless you...
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptok. enjoy posting and please follow the house rules enjoy staying here and have fun:D[/align]
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hi.. welcome to ftalk.. have fun.. dont forget to read the rules.. :rolleyes:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk shie..
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk..im also a newbie..:D
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi shie < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]ei...welcome to ftalk...:D:D enjoy...and uhmmm... dont forget d rulez...:D:D see yah around!!!!....:D:D[/b]
ThE_FamouS_LasT_WorD
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk happy tweaking
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » ...hi there:) i'm shielo .. but you can call me [b]shie[/b] for short ... or [b]dating ninja[/b].. . ... i'm happy that i'm one of the members of ftalk.. nice 2 b here:) ... i hope i can find good fr

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:34

[ 11 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy