• ARCHIVES 
  • » How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

Pages: 1

How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if you don't like this suggestion Please do Delete this :wallbash::cloud::wallbash:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

You don't have to suggest. You can do that if you want. Many members help the others by giving the current working js linker.
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

u can do like wat im doin now,, someone will PM me,,askin for the linker, heres wat im doin,if someone has a post more than 50 or 100,, i will PM dem da linker,,but if they have a post 1 to 5 ,, i wont,,i just leave it to the modz to decide if they will PM dem the linker,, coz u know,,its hard now to trust the members who has a post of 1 - 50 . if u dont want to give the linker who has a post of 100 below,,den dont give it, =) if they will PM da modz,, i guess they will decide for dat, :paranoid: if they will give it or not, :lol:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-04-16 12:25:26)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Most new members (newbies) asked me (in pm) for linkers. They even gave me their e-mail and password so that I could tweak their FS profile. Seems so desperate. But anyhow I'd go for portuniecho's idea.
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Most new members (newbies) asked me (in pm) for linkers. They even gave me their e-mail and password so that I could tweak their FS profile. Seems so desperate. But anyhow I'd go for portuniecho's idea.[/quote] well portuniecho i agree with that was what i'm doin the past few days, i'm just giving linker to those who have a hundred post and to those who have not i just tell them to PM a moderator :D=D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is that linker work in ff?!
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Is that linker work in ff?![/quote] ahehe the linker were talking about is the one that been posted at Section huhu the linker of archangel is nice but in FF its null :wallbash::wallbash: [hr][hr][hr] [b]Post Edited.[/b]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-04-18 02:42:18)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think this matter is up to the member who is trying to help in giving the linkers. For me, i never ever reply to PMs that dont have complete format upon asking the whereabouts of the linkers. Sorry. Anyway, i think this matter is solved?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » How 'Bout We Give The Linker to those members who have reach 100 post :eh: Coz When i see a new member always they only want to know the curent linker and they have a minimum post of 1 to 5.. if yo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:55

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy