• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

Pages: 12

hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

Lyka_janelle
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

hi!.... welcome to ftalk family.... please avoid [b]SticKy CaPs[/b]... please read the rules..... enjoy staying....

Last edited by totalspy (2008-04-16 15:14:53)

Lyka_janelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

thanx....:o:o
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi.... i'm new too :lol: be a true ftalk member :lol:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay... read the rules okay? :)
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

welcome to Ftalk...im also a newbie and i dunno how to put avatars??:doubt::wallbash:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]2. [color=red]Don't[/color] use language other than English (except in Regional Boards). 3. [color=red]Avoid[/color] using any foul and offensive words, ALL CAPS, [color=red]sTiCkY cApS[/color] when posting.[/quote] welcome to ftalk :D

Last edited by imnotemo_18 (2008-04-16 23:01:02)

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]hello!!! ♥ welcome 2 eptok ♥ have fun posting.. Follow rules.. thanks!!! see yah around:)) && pls do speak english & avoid using sTiCkY cApS[/color][/b][/align]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting hir.and dont forget to follow the rules. =)[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^ avoid using stickycaps and always speak english(except in regonal boards).. it's in the rules.. just to remind you.. ^^
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]welcome to ftalk![/color][/align]
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hi there.. welcome to ftalk^^
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. see yah around.. enjoy your stay.. :D:D:D
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi lyka_janelle < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hi wELcUm t0 FTALK.....
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome to FTALK!
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptook. please do follow the house rules before posting.. have fun!!. & enjoy posting[/align]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] hi newbie. welcome to ftalk. please avoid spamming. read the RULES before posting. take care. hope to see you posting.=) - bianx[/align]
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Welcome to the crazy ftalk family !!! :lol:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome to friendstertalk... [/b] nice to meet you.. read and follow the rules and keep on posting.. see you around! :paranoid: :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi pOh new here..... hahaha... my frien and i will be using this account s0o0o0o0 you will know if my post and his posts are different... cge poh aiyt here nlang....:lol::lol::lol:

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy