• ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

Pages: 12

hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add me up:bonadea.agapay@gmail.com! tnx!=)
totalspy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

welcome to ftalk family.... please use the friendster help for all ur question... this secion is for intro only.... enjoy staying...

Last edited by totalspy (2008-04-16 15:12:04)

caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

hello there sweetdea_harry18 welcome to ftalk.. go to friendster help.. :thumbsup:
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey dea... welcome to ftalk! enjoy your stay! :D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

welcome.. :d
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=pink]hello!!! ♥ welcome 2 eptok ♥ have fun posting.. Follow rules.. thanks!!! see yah around:))[/color][/b][/align]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting hir.and dont forget to follow the rules. =)[/i]
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. welcome to ftalk.. enjoy your stay here. hope we'd be friends.. you can call me seph.. hmm.. have fun here.. remember to follow and read the rules. ^^ you can go to photobucket to upload ur images there.. hmm.. that's what i did. but im telling you.. when your filling up the registration in friends layouts.. they'll say "incorrect url".. hmm.. that's what happened to me. well your welcome to share your layouts here in ftlak.. that's all.. bye..
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]welcome! have FUN![/b]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=fuchsia]welcome to ftalk![/color][/align]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]welcome to ftalk gurl![align=center][/align]
kawaiielize
» n00b
1969-12-31

Please go to friendster help for all your questions. It is just introduction of self here. enjoy ur stay
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to the family ;]
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

WELCOME! enjoy your posting.. have fun and read the rules before...
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk.. :D:D:D :penguin:
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=orange]^ hi dea < im antonette welcome to Ftalk Pls read & follow our rules Help section for ur questions=) enjoy posting see u around :D[/color]
nlvc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wELcUm t0 fTaLK...
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

welcome!! :D
ms.unprediktabLe015
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]hi. welcome to eptook. please do follow the house rules before posting.. have fun!!. & enjoy posting[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hi guys, i'm just introducing myself.........can you pls. tell me which image hosting site to go when joining friendster-layouts?? pls. tell me 'cause i want you to see my cute layouts! and pls. add m

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:01

[ 12 queries - 0.469 second ]
Privacy Policy