• ARCHIVES 
  • » Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

Pages: 1

Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

johntambok
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emote app, there are 2 step. 1st step i put the code for my overlay then the _ :redface: 2nd step pasting "<scriptsrc="http://www.markyctrigger.com/OG/OGvX.js"></script>" to the ready link from the emote application..There i paste it again and adding an emote app again..then there i saw nothing but frames, i cant see the emote faces again so i cant proceed with my new overlay. But there are text box where i put the code and the emote command bar.. So i try and try it again but nothing happend... >_> Could anyone help me :retard: :retard: :retard: =(
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

wrong thread.. i think this may be the solution to your problem.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t26908-Changing-Linker-Emote-Apps-Linker-Methods-Problem-APRIL16.html[/url] next time, if you have questions, post it in the [b]Friendster Help[/b] section. ok? -mods, please close this thread.
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

[quote=marjanpatrick]wrong thread.. i think this may be the solution to your problem.. [url]http://theftalk.com/t26908-Changing-Linker-Emote-Apps-Linker-Methods-Problem-APRIL16.html[/url] next time, if you have questions, post it in the [b]Friendster Help[/b] section. ok? -mods, please close this thread.[/quote] [color=dodgerblue] are you sure this topic is in the wrong thread?? i don't think so.. remember,,friendster overlay is for those who have questions about overlay, etc... [s]am i correct??correct me if i'm wrong[/s] [/color]
maogi47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i agree... subjects related to overlaying are welcome in this section.. :D:D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I moved this here that's why he said its in the wrong section.
blizzard09
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer can we find that JS FILE?
azaya
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown:wRoNg secTion!!! [b[i]pLz fOLLow the rUlez[/i]][/b] liKe you!! im a newbiE.. so be wiseLy... hehehe!!!! :D:D
16th
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

you nid to Emote again..lol! you may use this linker and regenerate you codes.. http://www.markyctrigger.com/OGvX.html?KeepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=400&width=600
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Recalling my main problem, Before i have an emote app, I was thinking to change the emote face after i delete it.Going to Marky... As we all know markyctrigger have an instruction connected to the emo

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:26

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy