• ARCHIVES 
  • » as the subject goes Do u believe in Love at first sight?? have u experienced it?? well, 4 me i haven't experienced it yet. cuz mostly 1st impressions are wrong! :) lol. how about u guyz??? :cool:

Pages: 12345678..8

as the subject goes Do u believe in Love at first sight?? have u experienced it?? well, 4 me i haven't experienced it yet. cuz mostly 1st impressions are wrong! :) lol. how about u guyz??? :cool:

mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: as the subject goes Do u believe in Love at first sight?? have u experienced it?? well, 4 me i haven't experienced it yet. cuz mostly 1st impressions are wrong! :) lol. how about u guyz??? :cool:

[quote=raphael_marcos]i don't believe on that..it's only an attraction not love..[/quote] i agree., somethings it mistaken as love.. but its just attraction/infatuation.. at first sight.. and eventually (maybe) develops into love.. hahahha., i dunno.. :lol: im confused., hehe..
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: as the subject goes Do u believe in Love at first sight?? have u experienced it?? well, 4 me i haven't experienced it yet. cuz mostly 1st impressions are wrong! :) lol. how about u guyz??? :cool:

no i don't cause i haven't experience it,lol :D
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

NO NO NO! Real love is not just a wonderful feeling that strikes you suddenly. i takes time to grow and develop.Some people give the wrong impression that falling in love with someone at 1st is real love. You don't "fall" into real love, you grow into. You have to know the person before you can love that person with real love. It is impossible to have real love for someone at 1st sight. You may even be "turned on" by someone at 1st sight. But you cannot genuinely love a person whom you do not really love.... Understand?....You may say that you have a crush on him/her, but not love...or else, true love.....When you say you have love at 1st sight.....it is infatuation you're feeling....and infatuation is not true love....does anybody wants me to explain what infatuation is?
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lols nicey.. :lol: yea.. i agree wit you.. it cant be, cause love is a process.. there's no love at first sight, just first impressions.
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think there's no such thing...=|
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] no no...[b][/b]
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well it happened to me once.yeah cupid just struck and that's it.

Last edited by ino24 (2008-05-10 08:59:03)

heartbroken09
» n00b
1969-12-31

nope..i dont believe in love at first sight..it's just admiring his/her physical appearnc eor just a crush?!..:D:D
kim_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]yeAH!!! i do believe in love at first-sight!!!:wow:[/align] [align=center]yeAh!!first time i see him...[quote]my heart beats faster and slower at the same time!!!:o[/quote] [/align]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I do not believe[img]http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/5305/pdtorc5e5eyi6.gif[/img]
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.well i guess.. it's "[i]infatuation at first sight[/i]" that goes deeper.. and becomes [b]love[/b]. .that's why people often think that it's [b]"[i]love at first sight[/i][/b] 'i hope i make sense.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]of course not! cause i haven't experienced it.... haha.. LOL[/b]
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it really depends.. some people do experience this.. :wow:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no i dont, maybe u can say "crush at first sight" just like what the threadstarter said, 1st impressions are wrong. hehe. i dunno, well, its more likely if you know the person very well, like having history with him, being close to him, haha, i think its better to fall for the person you truly know, in my case, the first time i saw him.. i had no reaction. just a simple schoolmate. haha. then when i first knew his name(wen my classmate hu has a crush on him asked me if he's cute) i sed, [i]"i dunno, ikaw, ewn ko sau"[/i] haha. and then, i dunno why, i even tease him, but with, like, one snap,, my heart start to beat everytime i see him. :paranoid::paranoid:
DiCTATORPANDA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]THE LOVE'S THERE. SOME PEOPLE DON'T SEE iT AND iT TAKES TiME TO SEE, BUT THE LOVE'S THERE.[/align]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Honey, no all caps allowed here :) -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I shall never believe in it.
conmarie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

No XD I don't o.O
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i believe in love at first sight but i never experience that... but many boys who are my suitors experience that to me... wooo [i](totoo nmn pero parang ang yabang)[/i] haha..! :D
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't think so. but for me its only an attraction when you've loved at first sight,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » as the subject goes Do u believe in Love at first sight?? have u experienced it?? well, 4 me i haven't experienced it yet. cuz mostly 1st impressions are wrong! :) lol. how about u guyz??? :cool:

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:47

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy