• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

Pages: 1

Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

bearsharie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk community" topics will be in a "tab" except for the "new member introdution" 2nd. friendster design and development, other social network sites, friendster cafe, hobby and entertainment, friendstertalk regional, will be in a tab on there own? except for the suggestion and feedbacks, and recycle bin. [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/show.jpg[/img] 3rd. additional visual style, like sort of background color's. etc. 4th. an exceptional to every user if they want to proceed to the next rank or not after they reach the post requirements for each rank. reason: for i know some memeber only wants to be a geek, or whiz or talker etc. and while some like it maniac and some doesnt. like me i only want to be newbie :) 5th. the board information i think there are some other ways to make it more organize that it would not look like sort of confusing. [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/binfo.jpg[/img] thats all just imagine it while it was just a suggestion, who knows it might be better.

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 15:53:56)

sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

@ ur 1st & 2nd suggstn., i think tabs wud jz make browsing a lil more ahm., time consuming... unlike the one we have now., jz one page main page & ur able to see evry section/subforums already =) @ ur 3rd., ahm., i jz wanna ask f ur aware that ther are diff themes availble for use., jz explore ur [b]User CP[/b] =) @ #4., i dont hav so imprtant commnts bout that :lol: @ #5., board informations?...do u mean its descrptions ([i]correct me, f im wrong :) [/i]) i think they are clearly stated for each section... nwei ths r jz my opinions :D [i](btw., mybe u can use a mor descrptive title nxt tym :D )[/i]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

[color=#089bce] Here are my opinions.. 1st & 2nd suggestion: please tell us the reason why it would be better if it's in "tab" form. Shy is right, it's a bit time consuming. (Added: Ah thanks for providing images. Anyway,thank you for your suggestion.) 3rd. Same thing with Shy 4th. Well the title determines the number of post [/color] [quote]like me i only want to be newbie[/quote] [color=#089bce] Do you know what newbie means? It means you're [b]new[/b] here, what if say for example, you reached 1000 post already but your title says you're still a newbie, wouldn't it be confusing to the others? 5th. What do you mean by board information? (edit: oh so that's the board information hahaha, i didnt notice what it's called before. ) Anyway, it's not really confusing (well in my part). I even think that FriendsterTalk is the easiest forum to navigate. You'll just have to familiarize yourself, it may take time but you'll get the hang of it. =) [/color]

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-04-17 06:44:25)

0b3
» n00b
1969-12-31

Feedbacks and suggestions like yours are well-appreciated! They are intended to improve the forum in mind, right? Honestly though and no offense meant, why fix something when it isn't broken...
bearsharie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=0b3]Feedbacks and suggestions like yours are well-appreciated! They are intended to improve the forum in mind, right? Honestly though and no offense meant, why fix something when it isn't broken...[/quote] thnx for kind reply, the reason why i suggest is only for renovation of site "improvement and so on" and sorry if i were not able to describe but i added my topic now so u may overview my suggestion. and whatever the comments and feedbacks upon this are gladly appreciate. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original Title: [i]nothing but suggestion's[/i] hope no one would ever bothered for the fact that suggestion are not complains ;) 1st. do you think this forum would be better if the "friendster talk

Pages: 1

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:52

[ 11 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy